Chapter 4: Morning visit

The sun slowly started to shine and illuminated Killer's room. She groaned a bit as she forced herself to get up, she looked at the sun and tried calculating the time.

"Eight-thirty in the morning!" Killer gasped, she quickly got up and ran over to the closet. She took off her dress and grabbed a corset, and her underwear. Killer chose a red dress and laid it out in her bed, the dress wasn't the most formal but it was very pretty.

Killer put on the corset and then put on the dress. Then she grabbed her hair and tied it up into a bun, then put a thin special type of cloth to cover most of her face. Killer looked at herself in the mirror worriedly, she slowly headed for the door and tried to open it but couldn't.

"Still locked," she grumbled.

She looked around and decided to make her bed, she didn't have anything else to do either way. Once Killer was finished she decided to get a book, she sat on top of her bed and waited for prince octopus to pick her up.

Killer looked once again outside, it must be 9 in the morning by now. She waited ten minutes and when nothing happened she walked up to the balcony area, where she saw the prince. Her room, strangely, had the view of prince Nightmare's balcony and most of his room.

He sighed and looked towards her as if he knew who was staring. Killer got nervous but didn't take her eyes away, she gave a 'what happened?' look. Nightmare just turned around and went back inside his room. Killer sighed and glared at Nightmare's room angrily.

She went back to the bed and sat down reading, after a few minutes the door was unlocked and Nightmare entered the room.

"Today we won't be able to meet, there is an assassin roaming around our land and to keep everyone safe they are all staying in their houses while a search party is sent," Nightmare said, turning around and locking the door, then put the key away.

"Oh, that's nice to know," Killer said sarcastically.

"If you are going to be like that then it's better that I leave" Nightmare growled unlocking the door once again. But he wasn't able to exit as Dream and a girl entered the room. They had trays of food with them.

"Dream?" Nightmare questioned, "Cross..."

Nightmare's change of voice made Killer shivered. His voice was already cold but this time it went deeper and felt freezing. Though she thought it was hot, she found it possessive and strong. She blushed a bit but quickly shook it away.

"Mother told us to go to the first room that Nightmare enters, you looked as if he came to annoy Killer or tell her some rules so we decided to head here" Dream smiled. "This will be so much fun!"

Killer cringed a bit at that word. She would obviously have a lot of fun hanging around Dream and probably the other girl, but she doubted she would have fun hanging out with Nightmare.

"So there is an assassin outside..." Killer said a bit nervously.

"I already told you that a few seconds ago" snarled Nightmare as he closed the door. Dream glared at him after placing the food down in the small table Killer had in the room.

"Come on guys stop fighting, I truly thought when I saw you Killer I thought you and Nightmare would probably be friends or even lovers almost right away!" Dream groaned. The young girl chuckled a bit at this, if Killer wasn't wrong her name was Cross.

"Let's just get over with breakfast" Nightmare grumbled. All got together around the small table, which had been moved to be more comfortable. They all ate, sometimes talked but mostly ate. Everyone seemed angry or tired even if they didn't confess it.

"That was delicious!" Killer said satisfied. Dream smiled, Cross nodded in agreement, Nightmare said nothing. "What do you guys want to do?" Killer asked nervously.

"Nothing that has to do with you" Nightmare smiled, Killer felt hurt she looked down and away from Nightmare.

"Nightmare be nicer!" Dream snapped. Nightmare mumbled something but it wasn't audible.

"Why don't we go to the second floor?" Cross asked nervously, she looked around. Everyone seemed a bit tense.

"Good idea, let's go!" Dream smiled. He got up, then Cross, Killer behind them, and lastly Nightmare.

Dream smiled and declared a race, he started running up the stairs, following behind was Cross. Killer was about to start running when suddenly someone grabbed her by the waist and trapped her. Her hands were being held by her wrist and being pressed against her chest while they tightly grabbed her around her waist. Though they didn't feel like it happened.

"I don't like you, but I will let you live for now..." Nightmare whispered, Killer looked up to see a bit of a different boy. It was Nightmare but he had a weird liquid start to cover him but it soon stopped as he let go of her and dropped her.

The weird tentacles disappeared and Nightmare slowly walked up the stairs. Killer trembled but slowly got up from the floor and followed closely behind.

When they finally got upstairs Cross was looking nervous and Dream glaring at Nightmare. Both brothers got once again into a fight.

"If you really like her that much then why don't you marry her!" Nightmare snapped, Killer got nervous and looked over to Cross. Her eyes showed jealousy.

"I don't want to marry her! But she is my friend!" Dream snapped back. Killer smiled.

"Oh, only your friend?" Nightmare chuckled.

"Yeah... we're friends," Dream said a bit nervously.

"Well then if you are only friends with her, then you won't feel so much pain after she..." Nightmare stopped, he slowly turned around to look at Killer. Anger in his eyes. Why did he hate Killer so much?

The last girl he fell in love with looked very similar to her but she cheated on him and made sure to break his heart into as many pieces as she could. Nightmare wasn't only heartbroken but furious. She soon became one of his bullies.

"Don't you dare, she has been one of the only persons who have actually liked me for who I am and not for what I have" Dream warned.

Killer was frozen, she could just shapeshift to not get hurt but she would give herself away. She could also fight back but then she would go to the dungeons as a punishment or probably be decapitated.

Tentacles started sprouting from Nightmare's back, his smile becoming crooked and evil. Killer shuddered a bit at this, she noticed the cloth covering Nightmare's face also started getting covered in some of the goop. Nightmare's right eye was completely covered in goop.

Killer got in a fighting stance and glared back at Nightmare. She couldn't see any of their faces due to the cloth covering them. But she knew Nightmare was glaring, Dream was getting ready in case Nightmare attacked his face giving off a nervous expression. Cross didn't seem to be giving off expressions, though her cloth was the thinnest out of all so probably Dream had been allowed to see her face more clearly.

"I'm not in the mood to fight," Killer sighed.

"Well, bad for you, now let's see if you can defend yourself" Nightmare smiled.

The tentacles suddenly started stretching and sharpening, they soon started heading forward to Killer. Dream screamed but he was being held back by Cross as another tentacle shot towards them to stop them from going any further.

__________________________________

Question of the day: What's the funniest thing you've ever done in public?

Kaboom! Cliffhanger! >:)

Hope you guys enjoyed it though! But-

This Friday! On Potatoes channel, you will discover what happened to Killer! Did Nightmare only use his tentacles to scare her? Or did he actually hit her? Starring Nightmare Joku and his twin Brother Dream! (I had to do it-)

Still hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and see you on Friday! Stay safe, take care of yourself, and goodbye!

Word count: 1377