Chapter 5

Jaaliyah and liv are watching Grand army when Jaaliyah had got a notification from instagram.

Seeing it was from Layla she quickly opened in wanting to know what she wanted

itss._Layla

Hey. Can you come get Spencer...
he got drunk.

                                                  Smh. Send the address .

9856 round grove road
Beverly Hills
                                                               Kk omw.

15 minutes later

"SPENCER JACQUES DA'VANTE JAMES!" Jaaliyah yelled as she stormed to where he was sitting with his teammates.

"Oh shit...I'm in trouble" Spencer mumbled looking down.

"Hell yeah you are! Go get yo ass in the car!" She talked through her teeth. Sometimes Jaaliyah had to be the adult when it came to Spencer.

"But I wanna-" Jaaliyah cut him off

"Ion give a damn what you want! Your wants dont matter right now! I make your decisions until tomorrow when you're sober. Don't make me repeat myself and go get in the damn car!" She once again talked through her teeth.

He had her feeling like shes a black mom talking to her kid in the store

"Yes maam." Spencer accepted defeat and walked out the house with her following him

She had decided to get a hotel room since she didn't wanna get Spencer in trouble. Jaaliyah already had clothes in the trunk, hers and Spencer's, for emergencies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

outfit

Jaaliyahs majorette and drill team practices got canceled and Track doesn't have practice since Coach Baker needed to give undivided attention to the football team and boosters.

She decided she would just sit in the grass. The peace of her sitting there lasted only 5 seconds before she heard Spencer, Jordan, and Asher arguing

"Hold up y'all set me up? Last night I thought-" Spencer got cut off by asher

"Thought what? Thought that we were a team? Friends? The only reason you were even at that party was because we told Layla to get you and jaaliyah there. Only jaaliyah didn't show up." Asher explained. Jaaliyah kinda figured that's what they were up to.

It made no sense to her how they would invite them to a party when they didn't like them & they didn't know them

"To what? haze me?! Make me look bad?! You got me confused with someone else bruh." Spencer started walking up to him

"go back to Crenshaw" Asher said. After Jaaliyah heard that she ran and tackled Asher.

Something about what he said just made her mad. She flipped him over getting ready to punch him when Spencer pulled the small girl off

"NAH IM SICK AND TIRED OF HIS RACIST ASS COMMENTS! SINCE HE KEEP TALKING ABOUT CRENSHAW ILL BRING CRENSHAW TO HIM!" She yelled trying to get out of Spencer's grip as he started pulling her away from the scene

"One fight and it's over. If you leave I'll leave cause we in this together" Spencer said as she sighed . Spencer finally let me go.

"WATCH YA BACK ADAMS! I ain't finna fight you but I'll damn sure fight Layla" She said running off . The boosters were in the stands confused and Jordan, Spencer, Coach Baker, and Asher ran after her.

Normally Jaaliyah would try to keep her cool but they had been pushing her buttons since she arrived. Some people make think she's doing too much, especially trying to fight Layla, but to her it felt like it was a good idea.

This was how they handled things back in Crenshaw.

She ran through the hallways looking for Layla when She spotted her. Liv was standing next to Layla talking about God knows what. Liv looked down the hall when her named was called.

"LIV STOP HER! SHES TRYNA FIGHT LAYLA" Spencer yelled down the hallway causing Liv and Layla giving their full attention down the hall. When Jaaliyah got close enough She tried to jump over Olivia but she ended up catching the small girl.

"NO LET ME AT HER! UNLIKE SPENCER I AINT GOT SHIT TO LOSE! ILL BEAT HER ASS RIGHT NOW!" She yelled. Olivia thought about what Spencer did to calm her down. She kissed her which lasted about 10 seconds. They both knew it was some chemistry there but ignored it.

Truth be told, Jaaliyah and Olivia have had chemistry way before this. Back when she was off drugs, they were best friends with benefits.

"Damn..." Jaaliyah mumbled as she licked her lips and Olivia laughed

"Okay let's get you outta here before you rip "BaRbIeS" head off..."Olivia said turning me the other way. Jaaliyah was still kind of in a daze.

When Olivia kissed her, she felt fireworks erupt from the inside

"You got her?"Spencer asked Olivia

"Yeah..she's semi calm now." Olivia shrugged

"You say that like I need a babysitter...also since imma be with Liv just take my car keys. If you put my car in sports mode dont get bugs on my car when you're zooming" Jaaliyah said skipping down the hallway. Olivia followed the once mad but now joyful girl while Spencer went to the locker room.