Chapter 39

"Mum!" Fred called as Mrs. Weasley started collecting the post from the Owls.

Fred ran to the kitchen and saw Harry, Mr. Potter, Mrs. Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Dorcas Meadows, Marlene Mckinnon, and Mary McDonald, and they were all glaring at Sirius, not all of them, but Fred thought that they were playing some game, since James and Remus were in the verge of laughing.

"Uhm — looks like you're busy, if any letter arrives for us, can you give it to me and George — hey Harry" Fred said with a smile, and Harry smiled back.

The Quidditch Cup's tomorrow and Fred's guessing they're here because they'll be going there at the same time.

"If it's more about your joke shop then I'm not, your O.W.L.s—"

"Don't worry Mum, it's from Ani" George said as he stood beside Fred, "We have 'bin waiting for a month".

Sirius stared at them, but didn't say anything

"I'm guessing this is yours" Mrs. Weasley said as she gave the letter to the two, they were about to go when Mrs. Weasley stopped them.

"Read it in front of us dears, she isn't answering their letters", Mrs. Weasley said, the twins looked at eachother before shrugging.

"Well I guess we can" George said as he opened the letter.

Remus looked thankful when the twins said that, he isn't getting an owl from Anadil as well.

"Fred and George,

I'll try to write to Charlie, I forgot to tell him.

And I can't go to the cup, for I don't want to see them, if you see Aidan Lynch, ask for an autograph!

Tell Charlie I miss him and I'll owl him soon, and I'm sure whatever O.W.L. results you get, the two of you can still make a joke shop, Zonkos will be out of business when you have your store.

Anyways, I'll see you on the train next September.

-Anadil Black." Fred read as he gave the letter back to George.

"See nothing much" George said as they started to go up the stairs James called.

"Why can't she go to the cup, then?" The twins looked at eachother before smiling at him.

"We know, but we can't share" They said in unison before going up to their room, which they share with Ron, since Percy can't be disturbed and Bill and Charlie's staying with them.

Sirius stared as the two went up the stairs, he doesn't know why, but he thinks it's time to find them.

"Mum, this is Ani's owl, right?" Charlie Weasley asked as he went inside with Bill, he saw the guests and smiled at them.

Of course Mrs. Weasley was trying to cut his long hair, but he tied it so his mother wouldn't say a thing about it.

Then an idea came into Sirius' mind, "You're sending her a letter, am I correct?" Sirius asked and Charlie nodded as he tied the letter to the owl.

"Then, Padfoot, Moony, I think I know what we're going to do today", Sirius said, and James got his idea, Bill went out back again, to help Mr. Weasley.

While Harry, went up to Ron's room, for Mrs. Weasley told him Hermione was there with Ron and Ginny.

"I'll get the broomsticks, don't let Alina fly, just yet" Remus said as James disapparated.

Mrs. Weasley looked at them quizzically, but Lily and Mary caught up, "Aren't they—"

"Mary it's almost a month, it's long forgotten" Sirius said, Mary turned to Remus, but he was avoiding her.