Crybaby

Riddhima ... Looked at the hustle bustle of office .. which was on the nine cloud after knowing about their increament ... Everyone's having their cheerful smile in their faces ..

If Only she can ... Also be happy !

From .. Morning itself she was getting some wierd looks of her colleagues as they remembered ... How Mr Raisighania dragged her from the party ... Without any prior relationship ..

She felt ... Her eyes glistening with new found tears .. Just with the mere thought of him ...

The last night ... Was the longest , where her world .. her Rules .. her Everything changed within a flick of minutes ...

And here ... She's standing completely helpless between .. Him .. And her family ...

But ... She is not weak .. She will fight till she Can !!

Coming out of her thoughts ... She looked at her friends marching towards her ..

" Hey ... Riddhima what happened Are not you happy with increament .. " Noah .. said with his happy go - lucky smile ..

" It's not like this Noah .. I'm happy anyways you tell me what about your official Statement  of Indian branch .. " She asked .. As she tried to look normal which she always ... Stay

" Ofcourse Man  .. I'm more than excited in working with Indian branch .. "
He grinned ... Holding her hands as a gesture of ... Happiness !!

" You ... And your excitement .. "
She said .. As a laugh escape from her lips .. watching his antics he's always this joyfull ... For a minute she always forget about her problems .. while talking to him ...

" Aww ... That's like my Riddhima .... You look cute while laughing . " He said .. as he pulled her cheeks , he laughed looking at her pouty face .. giving her side hug ..

" What's going on here  .. ? "
His deep ... Authoritive voice boomed in the office ., Clearly scaring the people around there .. !!

Her .. Heart beat accelerated .. just listening his deep voice ., All the memories of last night flooded in her mind .. Making her squirm in fear ..

From ... Morning itself she's trying to ignore him .. but the beast is not leaving her for .. A little time too !

She shuddered inwardly ... When she looked into his eyes .. His eyes were dark .. pitch black fury was clearly visible .. His viens were popping out from his body ...

As she looked at his Calm composure .... A unknown fear gripped over her because this was the calmness before storm ... His calmness was screaming upcoming Danger !!

" Good morning ... Sir . " Noah said immediately leaving Riddhima's side ... As he saw ... His dark glare which was fixed on him .. he shivered Inwardly looking at his Dominative aura ... He looked at Riddhima .. who was also ... So scared of him that she merely lowered her gaze ..

Don't know why ... He felt there's something , Going on between his boss And ... Riddhima ..

But whatever is there ... If his friend is happy than there's no problem in it !

He smiled as he saw him .. nodding at him .. , he looked on as he raised his perfect thick eyebrows .. As asking him about the scene ..

" Uhmm. ... Sir Nothing we were just talking about the increament ... " He said ..