Chapter 4

Giovanni texted me meetup details and I was now getting ready to meet with him

Giovanni texted me meetup details and I was now getting ready to meet with him. I had about an hour to get ready and 30 minutes to go to the cafe we're going to.

To say I wasn't nervous was a lie, I found it a little weird that I was meeting my trainer at a cafe to discuss training. I mean don't they normally do that at the beginning of the session? Who was I to question it though, I've never done this before so I don't even know how it would work.

I put on some denim ripped high waisted jeans and a brown cropped shirt. I left my hair down because I didn't have time to style it. If I tried to I was gonna be late. I walked out of my apartment and went to the parking garage to get my car and made my way to the cafe.

Upon reaching the destination I realized I was really close to my workplace. I've passed here a few times but I've never came inside. I hope they had good eats. I made my way in and immediately saw Giovanni sitting in a booth toward the back. He saw me and watched me make my way towards him. He looked so dark and brooding.

"Hi, I'm sorry if I'm late." I said taking a seat across from him.

"No you're fine, I'm just early." He says staring at me intently. "I hope you don't mind I ordered us a coffee and sandwich, it should be here soon. It's a chopped cheese sandwich."

"Thank you," I smiled shyly and looked down toward my hands. I felt a bit self conscious because his eyes never left me, not once.

"Yasmine," He says and I internally swooned at how good my name sounded coming from his mouth. His deep voice was so sexy.

"Yea?" I answered looking into his brown eyes.

Shit! His eyes are so alluring. I don't think I can do this. How am I supposed to focus during our sessions when he's training me. My focus will just be on ripping his clothes off.

"Are you okay? You zoned out a little there. Our sandwiches are here." Giovanni says till looking at me intently.

"Oh! Yea, I'm fine sorry." I said looking down. The food was indeed here but I was too busy eye fucking him to realize.

"So Yasmine, what are you looking for in the fitness sessions?"

"Well, I'm looking to work on getting into shape, losing fat and building strength, but mostly losing fat." I said.

"Mm," He hummed licking his lips and assessed me from head to toe. Even though he couldn't see my lower half since the table was hiding it. Was he checking me out? Or was this a trainer thing? "Which parts of your body do you want to target?"

"Uh, everywhere I guess, but mostly my legs, arms, and abdominal area." I replied looking down at my food.

Can he stop staring into my soul? He was leaning back ever so casually with his arms crossed which made his muscles show up more. He just sat there asking questions staring me down, I kept looking away because the eye contact was too much, I kept squirming under his gaze.