Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition

3rd POV

So, Brian is now sitting in a room handcuff while the door opens a pair of cops come in one holding a file the cop ask "So, how long you been in South Florida" Brian said, "A while" The cop ask, "Before that" Brian stare forward didn't answer so the cop opens the file "We know you're Brian O'Conner, formerly of the LAPD".

Meanwhile outside the room is Bilkins who looks to see Brian there who said "Man, you got the wrong guy" Cop ask "Really" Brian nods the door opens making Brian look to see Bilkins he looks down a bit Bilkins ask "How you doing, O'Conner" Brian didn't answer Bilkins pat his shoulder "Let's take a walk" So the cop threw the key to Bilkins who caught it.

The cop's name is Markham who said "Carter Verone" On the screen is a picture of a short black hair file Markham stop in front "Born in Argentina, but he's lived most of his life in Miami" They are in a room "Now he owns the biggest import-export business in the state" Brian listens "You see, unfortunately, the cartels have been successful getting drugs into Miami".

Brian lowers his hand "But they've had a hard time getting the cash out" Markham moves "We've been surveilling him for a year, but we've never been able to put him and the money together" He shake his head "We've swept his house, his warehouse..." Bilkins said "Nothing" Brian looks down "Customs here has done a great job of getting us this far".

Brian looks to a cop name Dunn "I'm just here to help get them over the top" He looks back as Markham said, "I was able to get an agent in undercover working travel and logistics for him" In Dunn's hand is a drink "Recently Verone put her in charge of finding new drivers" Bilkins nods said "Right, although we can't confirm her status right now".

Hearing this Brian turn his head ask, "You think she's flipped" But Markham said, "She's one of mine, she's all right" Bilkins said "She's been in with Verone nearly a year, even lives at the compound with him now" Brian rub his chin as Markham raise his hand said "Look, it was the FBI's idea to bring you in here" He points to himself "I'm against it".

Brian stares at Markham "But we need some good drivers that can put this asshole and his money together" Markham motion Dunn "You're gonna roll with Agent Dunn here" Brian looks at Dunn rubbing his chin Brian ask, "And if I don't" Bilkins leans forward holding a file he said, "Here's a list of the laws you broke in LA".

Noticing it Brian takes it "Obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting" Brian looks at it "You know the rap sheet" Brian lifts a paper "We can make this all go away in the interest of justice" Brian flips another sheet "If you're willing to play ball" Bilkins leans back while Brian said "Yeah" Brian keeps flipping pages "So what's the idea here".

He looks at Markham "Dunn and I supposed to be street racers" Markham nods said, "That's right" Brian looks to Dunn who takes a sip of his drink so Brian ask "So, Dunn" he gets up walks over to Dunn "Looks like we're going to be partners, bro" They shake hands Dunn looks to Markham then back "Could you tell me, what would be a better motor for my skyline, a Gallo 12 or a Gallo 24".

Brian puts his hands in his pocket Dunn looks to Markham who nods Dunn looks back said "Um" He clear his throat "Twenty four" Brian nods bit said, "I didn't know pizza places made motors" Dunn looks at his drink while Brian looks at Markham "See, man, come on, I can't do this" He smiles "I mean, seriously, if this is what you're gonna give me, I may as well take my chances in Chino".

So, Brian walks over to his seat while Markham takes the drink from Dunn angrily as Bilkins said "We'll get someone else" But Brian said, "No way, man" Brian sits down "The only way I'll do this is if I get to pick the driver" Bilkins sigh ask, "All right, O'Conner who you got in mind" Brian stare forward said, "I have a couple of drivers that can help me the first one lives in LA working at his family garage Y/n L/n".