Chapter 34

Sam's Pov

I looked at him before standing up, "I am doing this for her. She will be free for rest of her life. And will be more happy. She might find someone else and can have a great life and can even find her second chance mate." Roy was furious after hearing me.

Before Roy could reply Alpha moon said, "you are her second chance mate." everyone was shocked to hear this except Roy.

"What? Why she never told us anything about this?" Liam asked.

Roy explained everyone about her first mate and how she killed him.

Everyone had tears hearing this.

"How ironic. She is a Moon by birth but still she never got to know about this." Roy said before caressing her hair.

    "Her mother took her away from us before she was even born. She never got to know anyone of us. Hence she never remembered anything about us. Hell! I never got to know who she really was before today." Alpha Moon had tears in his eyes after he finished explaining how his brother the rogue king used to abuse his own wife and children.

"His wolf always had a soft spot for Rossy. Whenever he would hurt her, his wolf used to take control over his body and would ask mom to take Rossy away. You might have got the hint in today's battle." Nate explained from the door.

I let the information soak in.

"But can you give me a reason why her fur glows. I never remembered anything Nancy told me about this." Roy was confused when he asked this question.

Nate looked towards his grandfather and grandmother for an explanation. They both sighed and looked at each other.

"Your mother was a witch. When her father starting beating Rossy she could not take any longer and put a barrier around her wolf which was showing at a small age. We normally shift between Sixteen to eighteen. But she must have shifted before that. She died protecting her child who was still ten at the time. Her fur glows pink because it shows the love and care her mom had towards her." Roy was going to ask something but Nate's grandmother raised her hand signalling to wait. "I know what you are going to ask. She is more vulnerable at night than during day hence in morning she can fight with everyone but at night she has to relay on the barrier for protection." we let the information sink in.

Just in time Jonathon entered. He bowed to Uncle and aunt. Before walking over to Rossy.

I let out a growl when he touched her neck. Everyone glared at me including Nate. I was not at fault after all she is mate. I can't let other male touch her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So friends , I was getting bored today hence I decided why not write the story....

Hope you will enjoy...

How are you feeling after knowing the truth?

What is the relation she had with the white moon pack that makes her a real moon?

Vote and comment your opinions.

Ti amo 

Ciao