𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂

"And I don't like that you all can just ignore the Volturi killing innocent kids"

Trigger Warnings: Depression, talks of dying, and morphine/drugs 

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen tried her best not to flinch as a loud yell of excruciating pain echoed through the house and Jacob Black's hold on her hand tightened like a Boa Constrictor as his brown eyes screwed shut "shh shh I know Jake, I know it hurts but I swear we're almost done". Jacob bit back a groan as his ribs painfully snapped as Carlisle re-broke them, his chest heavily rising and falling with each shaky breath "A-Addison make it stop- AH" Carlisle quickly re-broke the last bone making Jacob scream before being gently shushed by Addison "it's okay Jake, it's okay you're done". 

Addison grabbed some morphine to help ease his pain glancing at Carlisle "you can go talk to Billy, and the pack, I'm gonna give him some morphine then I'll be done" Carlisle silently watched as she properly measured the right milliliters of morphine before flicking out the air bubbles and after she injected it into Jacob's arm, he left the room positive that his daughter was perfectly fine nursing the werewolf on her own. "Alright Jake, you're done, you should start to feel better soon" Jacob didn't mean to but he grabbed the girl by the arm making her pause, "why are you being so nice to me? Edward hates my guts".

Addison couldn't help but chuckle "Jacob just because you're in love with Isabella doesn't mean I hate you, I don't particularly like you but I don't hate you... sometimes you're not so terrible to be around", "you're not so terrible to be around sometimes either" Jacob grinned and maybe it was the drugs talking but Addison suddenly didn't seem so bad to be around...

✰✰✰

It had been exactly three days since the battle with the newborns and Addison had yet to talk to anyone about anything, she had been ignoring everyone including Jasper and Alice, she was completely silent even finding someway to tune out Edward from her thoughts (which annoyed him to no end). Addison honestly just wanted to forget about the battle but the memories never went away, Bree was only fifteen and she had already seen so much pain and death, and no matter how much she wanted to Addison would never forget the way her name sounded as Bree screamed it before dying...