One-shot : Solar Apology!

Hi guys! I don't have any idea what to write for the next chapter, and lately I've been in the mood for reading to improve my english with vocabs and grammar.

And I found this amazing idea when I scrolled on my instagram. I found a bunch of fanarts about Solar and Boboiboy. I asked what was the fanart about and someone answered me explaining that it was about the battle with Vargoba.

So yeahh here we go!!

Don't worry, I can't make Angst¯\_( ツ )_/¯

_________________________________________

It was night time at Tempur-A station. Everyone fell asleep peacefully after a long day of working. The moonlight illuminated the infirmary room where Boboiboy was trying to sleep.

After a few minutes of tossing around the bed and changing various positions in attempt to fall asleep, Boboiboy sat up. His body is still aching especially his back after the fight with Vargoba. He closed his brown hazel eyes and took a deep breath, trying to relax himself.

Silence, he opened both of his eyes to gaze at the moon outside. The moon was different from the moon at the earth. This moon was a lighter baby blue with silvery glow surrounded it.

He couldn't believe he's been unconcious for 5 days. He didn't remember much about the fight he had with Vargoba. His friends told him about how he beat Vargoba, how he got his Solar elemental, and how arogance he was.

He remembered the tense atmosphere after the whole story his friends told him. But, Yaya quick to dismissed it since Boboiboy was fine and here talking wih them. Ying asked him about how he's feeling, He just laughed it off saying that his body just aching all over. Gopal hurriedly got behind him and gave him massages. It was a pleasant afternoon.

He's still looking at the moon outside with blank eyes. He noticed that his power watch glowed and he felt another presence in the room. He ignored it, pressed his lips in thin line.

"I'm sorry."

Boboiboy turned his head slowly to looked at Solar. Solar was standing a few feets away from his bed, his visor reflected the moon light. Boboiboy waited patienly for him to continue.

Solar hang his head low in shame. He felt his eyes burn badly and his lips trembling. He fought the tears threatening to spill back to his eyes and pursed his lips. When Boboiboy didn't answer, but he felt his gaze boring right through him. Solar took it as a chance to continue.

Solar took a deep breath and opened his mouth.

"I'm sorry for my inconsiderate action earlier when our fight against Vargoba. As a result of my reckless action, you were unconcious for 5 days with many broken bones." Solar admitted.

SILENCE..

Solar lifted his head, flinched back when he saw Boboiboy. Boboiboy was sitting on the infirmary bed, staring at him with cold hazel brown eyes. The moonlight shadowed his upper face, making his brown eyes shone coldly like a predator. His lips pressed in a thin line.

Solar gulped down the lump in his throat nervously and clenched his fists. His tears he previously fought back so hard finally spilled. His body shook hard with the sobs he can't control. His legs gave out and collapsed.

"I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

He cried and kept chanting those words like a broken radio.

"Why did you do that, Solar? Your arrogance can cause death and failure."

Boboiboy voice echoed in the infirmary room. It reached Solar ears, he shut his trembling lips.

"I-I just want to show you that I'm worthy. I don't want to be useless.. I don't want you to order Ochobot to suck me out again. I-I don't want you to throw me." Solar rasped with hoarse voice.

Boboiboy fell silent, eyes still locking with the hunched figure of Solar. He noted the word 'again' but he didn't want to question it. He closed his eyes.

"I forgive you, Solar."

Solar looked up with a surprised expression. His jaw hang open, eyes wide open. But Boboiboy just gave him a warm look instead. His hazel eyes warm and forgiving. His lips made a warm smile.

Solar chest tightened, he stood up and ran to Boboiboy. He hugged him tight and cried to Boboiboy chest. His wails muffled by Boboiboy chest as Boboiboy slender fingers running through his hair, calming him.

"You are not worthless, Solar. The same as the other elementals. All of you are never useless to me. In my opinion, the useless one here is me. I'm weak and fragile like a normal human being. Just a little scratch, we will hunch over in pain and wail." Boboiboy said.

He felt Solar shook his head in denial and clutched his cloth harder.

"No! You are the most powerful, brave, strong, and kind human we've ever met. If you are weak, you would be dead after using us elementals power since it'll strain and destroy your body."

Boboiboy blankly blinked his eyes to process the sudden information. Once he processed it, he scowled.

"Does Ochobot knew about this?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to forbid him from following me to every missions after I recovered."

Solar laughed at Boboiboy ramble. He wiped his wet cheeks with his back hands. Boboiboy mouth twitched.

"You know? Halilintar will tease you once he see your red and puffy eyes." Boboiboy teased.

Solar cheeks redden in embarassment and turned his head to another direction. He heard Boboiboy laughing in the background as he tried to wiped the remaining tears.

"Gee, I'm just kidding." Boboiboy chuckled and Solar definitely didn't pout at Boboiboy.

"I should leave since it's already late at midnight and you are still resting because of the injuries." Solar mumbled still in embarassment

Boboiboy chuckled at him but laid down on the bed. He tucked himself inside the cover and turned so his back was facing Solar.

"Good night, Solar."

Solar halted in his step, mouth gaping a little before immediately turned into a grin.

"Good night, Boboiboy."

And he dissapeared into a silver light and entered the Power watch. However he didn't ready to be teased by the said tsundere elemental.

_________________________________________

Wohoo!! Finally done o(≧ں≦)o