Chapter 67-68

Chapter 67

    "Lao Gao, the people at our oil refinery are busy. Why go to the farm to harvest cotton? You don’t know how many thorns there are on the cotton boll. I couldn't sleep for three days."

    Manager He heard that he was going to help the farm pick cotton, and was very upset. Of course, she was also fully armed.

    District Mayor Gao sat in front, because the secretary Xiao Zhang was there and it was not easy to quarrel with his wife, so he coaxed her and said, "Didn’t Secretary tell me, everyone helps the farm pick the cotton, one person will give 20 kilograms of cotton, isn’t your mother? She ask you for cotton every day so I will give her 20 catties when the time comes. I have no objection."

"Help pick the cotton, and then give you 20 catties of cotton by one person. This is what He Min came up with. It's not bad. He is a very qualified person. I think he should be remembered for the leadership of the company.” Helanshan said immediately. 

   "Then I have to be very responsible to tell you that this method was invented by Chief Chen herself. Also, He Min,  let him go back to Daqing. I don't know, and I'm completely blind. I feel his resume now All are deceptive." 

     "Gao Feng, you wear colored glasses to all the people in our He family." Helan Shan immediately became angry.   

  "Then I ask you, if he really did a good job in Daqin, and his leadership appreciated, why did he go to the frontier? I purely think that because of his work style, he can't stay in Daqing anymorHe just came."

         "Yes, he is only a 16th-level cadre in Daqing, and he can be promoted to the first level when he is transferred to the border area, and he can be promoted to the 15th level. If the administrative level goes up, the salary can also be higher. Right?'

   " Yes , his mother is the principal, at least fifty yuan a month, he is 15th grade, more than one hundred yuan a month, such a high salary, now it is difficult to find at this year and month, your second mother's family is completely greedy. There is not enough human heart to swallow the elephant." 

   "What about your peak, you are not at the right time, want to climb to the twelfth level?"

      Director He directly began to poke the weakness of the district chief. 

   "It's okay, stop this topic, we can't talk about your maiden's family anymore." District Mayor Gao said quickly.

    The driver Xiao Zhang handed the gloves to the district head Gao with great pity: "District head, why don't you congratulate the head of the cotton, I will pick it for her?"

    A person rationed 50 catties of cotton, really had to pick it early. Late, it may not be possible to complete the task.

    "I do my own things, others can do it, why can't I? I tell you, if I really want to pick cotton, I want to be the second in the entire mining area, and no one dares to be the first." Director He was still angry. After getting out of the car, carrying a cotton bag, he went down to the fields.

    District Mayor Gao's only daughter, Gao Xiaobing, was also in the car, and when her parents got out of the car, she took it to Secretary Xiao Zhang and went to Chen Lili's house.

    The first time she came to the farm, the little girl was quite fresh, regardless of whether her parents quarreled or not.

    Not only the staff in the mining area, but also the staff in the three bases were called to the cotton fields, and they were all working in full swing.

    "Secretary Secretary, you are really handsome in this posture. Come, I'll take a picture of you again." He Min ran around in the cotton field holding a camera.