𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: (𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱)

"Uhhhh I got Ms.Mitchell as my home room" I looked at my schedule and Nehemiah mugged some girl and wrapped an arm around me locking our hands together.

"Ion got ha" He frowned and checked my schedule "We got lunch, Math, P.E. And Chemistry together tho" He said talking lowly.

"But dis her home room right there" He pointed and I nodded "That's yo locker" He pointed to my locker.

I walked over and did the combo opening it and putting my book bag inside taking out the shit inside of it.

"Come hea" He pulled me and wrapped his arms around my waist while he leaned onna locker "You tell me if anybody messin wit you understan?" He asked and I nodded.

"Words" He said seriously "Yes" I bit my lip and looked down "Ight, imma pick you up from yo home room n we can go to math together" He head nodded and grabbed my chin givin me ah kiss.

"Imma see you later" He whispered and I nodded smiling. He walked off and a girl came up to me ah few minutes after he left.

"What's yo name?" She said her face all scrunched up "Nunna yo business" I mugged continuing to walk to my home room "Ion kno what da fuck Nehemiah see in yo ass, he was just eatin my pussy now he gay?" She mugged me.

"Maybe he ain't like yo fishy ass pussy get out my way" I pushed her to the side and she fell inna trash can making everybody inna hallway laugh at her.

I walked in my homeroom and sat down in my seat.

"Heyyyy" somebody sat next to me and I waved she was pretty and ah brownskin.

"Hi" I said keeping it short. I didn't like conversation with other like that unless I get to know them. And I didn't plan to make any friends.

"I seen you push that girl" She laughed and I smiled ah lil bit "yeah" I mumbled putting my head down.

"So where did you switch schools from?" She was trying to make conversation, I could tell.

Why did she wanna be friends so bad?

"I don't think that's important" I smiled and she nodded her head "Are you and Nehemiah like together?" There it is. The number one question.

"Why?" I asked "I'm just asking no reason" She said laughing and I squinted my eyes at her "What's your name?" I asked.

"Ruby" She smiled and I nodded "Well...Ruby. Leave me alone" I turned back to the board and the teacher came in.
_______________

"I'm so tiredddddd" I dragged my legs and saw Nehemiah talking to some dude, they looked sneaky and then dapped each other up the white dude walked away and Nehemiah leaned back onna wall.

I walked up to him and layed my head down on his chest wrapping my arms around his waist.

"What's da matter?" He asked "My legs hurt, I'm tired, and these random girls keep comin up askin if we together" I frowned and he rubbed my back.

"You wanna go home?" He asked and I shook my head "no" I sighed lookin up at him "We only got 3 more classes so I'll stick it out" I shrugged and he nodded grabbin my chin and gave me ah kiss.

"Come on we got math" He held my hand and I leaned my head down on his arm and walked the rest of the way without looking just letting him guide me.

"Yo Darius" Somebody said and I looked up and over seeing my ex. He was the reason why i didn't want anyone to see my body or know about me being intersex.