Chapter 69-70

Chapter 69

    "Who, didn't let people sleep, Lao Nie, come soon." Chen Lina said in the middle of the night, there is nothing wrong with someone on the kang, why is this person so dumbfounded.

    I thought it was a student of Nie Gong, who came to him for the experiment. When the door creaked, thinking that the classmate had already left, she rolled around on the kang and said, "Come on, Lao Nie, come on,  My little princess is already hungry and thirsty."

    "It seems that our Chief Chen has already fallen asleep. Isn't it a bit inappropriate to disturb at this time?" A thick voice sounded, with a bit of teasing.

    Chen Lina sat up immediately, and of course Nie Bozhao also came in.

    The look in his eyes was like killing a chicken: "You don't usually sound like this..." Such a wave is like that of the Honghu Lake.

    "Today, everyone is waiting for Chief Chen to dance . You are good, and  slipped away quietly."

Secretary Gao sat on the chair of the Nie family, touched it, and said, "This chair is very good."

    "Nie Gong made himself. That's it." Chen Lina said, bringing tea to the two leaders.

    District Chief Gao studied the stool carefully and said, "I have to admire, Nie Gong's good craftsmanship."

    Well, a man was born lazy. When Chen Lina came, her family was surrounded by walls. It was not enough to catch him sawing wood from the forest behind. Making chairs and tables, now the home can be fully equipped, the whole set of birch wood furniture, made of pure solid wood, if you want to store it in the future, it can sell for a lot of money.

    "Actually, we are here for you, Xiao Chen." Secretary A said again.

    "Last year, the grain output of our Mulan Farm, as far as fine noodles is concerned, was supplied to the entire mining area for only three months. The rest was all from the head of the high district begging and borrowing from the east and the west. This year, the head of the Gao district and I have calculated that the fine noodles can at least can be eaten for overwintering. This, you have made a lot of contributions. "

 It's  just overwintering, which is far from being self-sufficient.

    At that time, Chen Lina gave the two leaders a military certificate, saying that she would achieve self-sufficiency in production within three years. Therefore, after the harvest of the year is over, the leaders personally came to the door to summarize her work.

    Chen Lina was standing behind Nie Bozhao. Nie Gong thought for a while, stood up, motioned Chen Lina to sit, and said: "  Okay, you have a good chat with the leaders, and I will boil some water for us. "

Well, at the critical moment. , The family members are awesome. He showed that with practical actions, no matter what Chen Lina does, he will fully support it.

    The two leaders glanced at each other and sold it off. Finally, the mayor  hand grip on the Lina Chen's hand: "There are two years more, we walk hand in hand, and strive to help mine workers, members, educated youth who lay full belly, head of the farm Chen what do you think?"

    "Then deal .”

Because Secretary A and Worker Nie are going to Beijing soon, to the central government for a meeting, and see the Prime Minister, Secretary A still has many things to discuss with him, and the two chatted together.

    District Chief Gao sat and drank tea for a while, and saw that the door of Nie Gong's small study was locked and a piece of paper was nailed to the door. He saw that it was the children's drawing and walked over.