♡8

**

Jeongguk stumbled into Taehyung's bedroom, feeling nothing but nerves pulsating through him since he'd had that conversation with Rosie. Nothing left Jeongguk's mouth, no words, no sounds- but Taehyung reached forward and latched his mouth to the crevice of Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk let out a throaty whimper when he felt warm lips against the column of his neck. Taehyung's hands circled around his waist, and Jeongguk relished in the feeling- never having felt this way before. So helpless yet in full control.

Taehyung spun him around, and Jeongguk leaned forward, falling into his arms. Taehyung smiled. "Get undressed," Taehyung whispered into his ear. "I'll put on a disc,"

Jeongguk obliged with a nod and then felt Taehyung's hands leave his tentatively smaller structure and walk towards the record player in the corner of the room. Jeongguk peeled off his sweater and dropped it to the floor, seeing Taehyung's muscled back.

Jeongguk ensured the unbuttoning of his shirt could be as loud as the process of unbuttoning shirts conveys. He took off his trousers, rolling them off with ease and pushing them to the side, making sure to hum while doing so. Yet, throughout all those sounds, Taehyung never looked. Just put on the music.

"Won't you look at me?" Jeongguk asked softly, sitting down on the end of Taehyung's bed.

"Are you naked?" Taehyung asked, and Jeongguk licked his lips. "Not fully. I'm afraid I might need your assistance."

Taehyung turned around, and Jeongguk saw a cigar in between his fingers. Jeongguk didn't know when he got that, his eyes must've gotten entrapped by staring at the way the muscles on his back moved with every hitch. Taehyung walked up to him, towering over the boy who was sitting on the bed.

"If you aren't naked, Jeongguk," Taehyung said, blowing smoke out. "Then you've got no use for me."

Taehyung turned around, and Jeongguk frowned, fingers bunching around his bedsheets. "I'm mildly offended," Jeongguk stated, and Taehyung turned around, sighing.

"Baby," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk felt redness flowing into his cheeks at the new name he'd been called. "Talk less." Taehyung continued, settling down onto his knees in front of the bed. Jeongguk's mouth went dry.

Taehyung tucked two thumbs into the cotton washed waistband of Jeongguk's drawers. Jeongguk saw Taehyung pull them down his thighs and then chuck them to the side. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk's cock, sitting prettily against his stomach.

"Ah, I see you've excited yourself," Taehyung smirked a little, and Jeongguk resorted to reddening further and gulped, knowing there was nowhere to hide, not in Taehyung's vision.

Taehyung reached his hand forward, wrapping it around Jeongguk's cock. Jeongguk's breath hitched because this was different. Rosie had small hands, hesitant, dwelling small hands. Taehyung's were large, controlling, calculating.

Taehyung moved his hand up his cock, and Jeongguk tensed at the rough feeling. He looked at Taehyung, a silence passing while Taehyung eyed his cock as if thinking. Jeongguk opened his mouth to speak, but before a word came out- Taehyung opened his mouth to put it around Jeongguk's cock.

"A-ah-" Jeongguk yelped, eyes widening in dismay. The sudden abruptness of the warmth on his cock was more than pleasing, but likewise more than daunting. It was odd, seeing someone so manly, so handsome, so luxurious like Kim Taheyung with a cock in his mouth- but it was almost fitting.

Taehyung moved his lips around Jeongguk's cock with closed eyes for a few seconds, and Jeongguk's breathing turned heavy, but then he saw Taehyung pull his lips off, slick with saliva. Taehyung looked up at him.