♡9

**

Jeongguk stirred his eyes open and felt his breath tingle with the bare chest in front of him. He looked up and felt the racing of his heartbeat fasten at the sight of Taehyung asleep. Jeongguk moved closer up to him, placing his nose in the man's neck, taking in his earthy scent.

Taehyung hummed in his sleep and opened his eyes, seeing Jeongguk looking up at him. Taehyung looked behind Jungkook, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Fuck." Taehyung let out and then sat up in an instant, feeling groggy and light headed. His voice was deep, husky. "I've completely forgotten I've got work," Taehyung said in a tired voice, and Jeongguk put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jeongguk looked at him mystically. "Last night was really wonderful, Taehyung," Jeongguk said softly, and Taehyung turned and looked at him. "You were amazing, I-"

"You should really get going," Taehyung stated, and Jeongguk saw him put his pants and trousers back on, ruffling his blonde hair. "Veronica could come home anytime."

Jeongguk paused for a bit and then nodded. "Yes- um- yes of course. I'll just-" Jeongguk stammered, and then looked at Taehyung, who walked across the room to grab a white shirt and put it on rather quickly.

Jeongguk got out of bed, completely naked and limping a bit, feeling his backside ache. Jeongguk saw Taehyung button it up quickly and grab a tie, and Jeongguk reached closer to him and grabbed his tie from either end.

"Let me help you," Jeongguk said, and Taehyung tensed, looking down at him. Jeongguk put his tie together, putting it on over his shirt smoothly. Jeongguk could feel Taehyung's gaze and bit his lip. "I was thinking- about last night.." Jeongguk trailed, and then put Taehyung's tie on. "Could we do it again sometime? I-I mean- not, not now, of course. I mean, that'd be idiotic. I mean maybe again if we've both got ample time, o-or-"

"Darling," Taehyung began, lifting Jeongguk's chin up. "Don't fret about the distant future. Let's worry about the current." Taehyung said, and Jeongguk hummed and watched Taehyung walk away.

Jeongguk found his clothes strewn around the room and quickly grabbed them and put them on, watching Taehyung fix his hair and put on an expensive watch and put on a suit jacket. He took a bit of water to slick his hair to the side and then looked at Jeongguk, who just had his shirt on.

"I've got to get to court, love. I'll see you later." Taehyung said, and Jeongguk put on his trousers quickly and rushed closer to him.

"Can't I come along? Never really been to a court before- i-it'd be a learning for me!" Jeongguk spoke fast, and Taehyung hummed, grabbing a briefcase from his desk and walking out of the room. "Is- is that a yes?"

"No," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk bit the inside of his cheek. He didn't mean to anger Taehyung. Maybe he should've left last night...

"A-alright," Jeongguk said, and then followed him down the stairs. "Won't you eat breakfast? I can make you some- some eggs, or-"

"Jeongguk," Taehyung said softly, and Jeongguk walked closer to him at the mention of his name. Taehyung tapped the underside of his chin. "Don't push it."

Jeongguk stilled for a few seconds and then watched Taehyung grab a coat. Jeongguk nodded, even though he knew Taehyung couldn't see. Jeongguk grabbed his coat from the hanger as well, and then saw the main door open, and Veronica stood on the other side.

"Ah, Jeongguk. You're with Taehyung. Again." Veronica stated, her hair falling down. Jeongguk tensed.

"I was j-just-" Jeongguk began, but Taehyung chuckled.