♡10

**

The dark wooden door closed behind Taehyung, creating a silenced heavy sound throughout the flat. Taehyung stepped inside, the soles of his shoes carrying bits of snow.

"This is... your house?" Taehyung asked, and Jeongguk looked around to ensure Rosie wasn't there, running into their bedroom, study, kitchen, bathroom- and finding it all empty.

"Yeah," Jeongguk said, and then took his coat off, chucking it onto the sofa carelessly. He looked at Taehyung. "Rosie's not here."

"Shame," Taehyung said, looking around peculiarly. "How come?"

"She's in nursing school or-or something," Jeongguk let out breathlessly, and before Taehyung could move an inch, Jeongguk fastened the pace of his feet towards Taehyung and gripped his collar tightly, pressing their lips together.

Taehyung kissed him back, and then pulled away, seemingly abstaining. "Have you got any tea?"

Jeongguk looked up at Taehyung. "Hm? Tea? Yeah, yeah I can make some tea," Jeongguk whispered and began kissing Taehyung again.

Taehyung moved their lips together for a few seconds and then pulled away. Jeongguk leaned back up, and then Taehyung turned around. "So. Rosie's joined nursing sch-"

"What's wrong?" Jeongguk asked, feeling his insides falter. "Why won't you kiss me? D-did I do something wrong?"

"Hm?" Taehyung asked, looking at him for a few seconds. Taehyung shook his head. "It's just that," Taehyung began, and then collected himself calmly, looking distant. "I don't actively enjoy such adhesive behavior,"

Jeongguk stilled, eyes wide. Taehyung was so blunt, Jeongguk felt his insides tremble. "A-adhesive behavior?" Jeongguk began in confusion, and then looked down.

"I'm being rather..." Jeongguk began and then toyed with his fingers, feeling a sudden awareness of his actions. "D-desperate, aren't I? Acting all frantic," Jeongguk gulped, and then looked up at Taehyung, who hummed.

"Didn't expect you to be so," Taehyung chuckled, and Jeongguk blushed anxiousness heightening.

"I-I apologize. I didn't mean to d-discomfort you." Jeongguk said softly, continuing to look down. "I j-just... I liked when you had sex with me- It's so different from anything I've ever experienced, ever imagined." Jeongguk went on and then paused.

Taehyung chuckled. "That's alright, love," Taehyung said, and then looked at Jeongguk. "I hear that from all the women I sleep with,"

Jeongguk froze. "A-all the women?" Jeongguk asked, discomposed by his words.

"Of course," Taehyung said, and then took out a cigarette from his pocket, along with a lighter. "You didn't think I slept with just a few women, did you?" Taehyung asked, putting the cigarette between his lips and lighting the fire, pressing it gently to the bud of the stick.

Jeongguk opened his mouth, yet no words came out. "I-I didn't think you slept with any."

"You're good-humored, Jeongguk." Taehyung chuckled, putting the lighter back in his pocket and then smoking a drag with the cigarette. "Well, no. Sex is one of the most pleasurable things in life. Why only do it with one?"

Jeongguk looked down. "R-right." Jeongguk chuckled softly, feeling staggered.

"I do pray you're not angered, Jeongguk. Why, it's rather fun, really." Taehyung snickered.

"Does- does Veronica know?"

"She knows enough." Taehyung said, and Jeongguk clenched his fist to himself, not being able to look up at Taehyung.