Chapter 12

"The one that put peanut powder into Jungkook's banana smoothie was a chef in the kitchen. His name is Ra Joonkit, the man who we tortured just now. And then...He's from 'The Lived'."
Jimin said to the mafia boss, "I use his wife and kids to threatened him, but he's too stubborn to say anything."

Taehyung pursed his lips, rubbing his face with his palms in annoyance, "Probably is the leader of 'The Lived'. But I don't think we offended them?"

"Who are you, Tae?"

"The biggest mafia boss in the world?" Taehyung said in a questioning way.

"Exactly. No one wants to be second, everyone was eyeing your place. They want to be the best of the best and now they knew Jungkook's presence. Wasn't it a great chance to snatch your place by using your one and only weakness, Jungkook?" Jimin stated.

Taehyung exhaled a deep breath, "Kill them. Kill all the members in 'The Lived'. And make sure to let everyone knows who kills it, and why I kill it. Tell Hoseok hyung to stronger the guard teams and ensure no spy was working among them."

"Sure. Can I bring Joon hyung with me?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. Bring more people with you if you want, just make sure no one lives after it, alright?" Taehyung stood up from his seat, nodding satisfyingly as he earned a nod from Jimin.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Please stop crying, little one." Seokjin sighed for the nth time of the day when Jungkook cries even louder after his words.

He has been comforting the bunny ever since he entered the medical room. Every guards in the room was in very panic mood as soon as Jungkook started crying because Taehyung specifically told them not to make Jungkook cries.

"Want T-Taetae hyungie..." Jungkook muttered, his sniffles and hiccups all mixed together. He raised his head up, staring Seokjin with his shining doe eyes. "H-He said he'll a-appears beside me when I-I woke up from my nap. B-But he didn't come...H-He lied to m-me..." he let out more tears, his long eyelashes stick on his bottom eyes out of wetness whenever he blinks.

Seokjin pinched the bridge of his nose, smoothing the boy's back with his palm, trying to calm him down through this action. "Did you call Taehyung?" He asked Woosung.

"I did, Mister Seokjin. But he didn't pick up the call." Woosung replied, eyeing Jungkook with worried eyes since the boy has been crying for a while now. He never sees Jungkook cries before, well of course he never, but he also never wants to see Jungkook in tears anymore.

The door of the medical room suddenly slammed open, earning every presence's attention in the room. Here comes the saviour, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung who saw Jungkook's crying quickly dashed to Jungkook's side, snatching the boy from Seokjin's embrace. "Baby, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked Jungkook with the softest tone he could provide, landing a small peck on Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook's cherry lips was jutted out, tears still streaming down from his big bambi eyes, "Y-You lied to me! I'm angry with you!" He make a 'hmph' sound, giving Taehyung a slight push but the male didn't budge at all.

Taehyung was so confused right now. He looked at his brother, "What's wrong?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes at the male's dumbness, "You promised him to stay with him after he took a nap but you didn't. Thanks to you, you make him cried for so long." He said sarcastically.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who stopped crying, "Baby, I'm so sorry that I broke my promise..." he wants to caress Jungkook's chubby cheeks but the boy swatted him hand away.

Jungkook's cheeks were puffed out as he glares at Taehyung with his eyes still teary, "If you want me to forgive you..." his eyes sparkled as he stare at Taehyung, "I want more kisses! The one you gave me before! Can you place kisses on my neck also?"  He asked excitedly, bouncing on his seat. He grabbed Taehyung's sleeve, swinging it from left to right.

Taehyung coughed awkwardly as every guards in the room tugged his head down, pretending they never heard Jungkook's words. While Seokjin just stared at them with his mouth wide open, "What?! Kim Taehyung you bastard! You tainted my little one's innocence!" He claimed dramatically, trying to snatch Jungkook back from Taehyung's embrace but the male still wrapped his arms around the bunny protectively.

Taehyung opened his mouth, wanting to say something but Jungkook was quicker than him. "I want kisses, hyungie!" He whined louder, clinging his arms on Taehyung's neck.

"Everyone, leaves the room right now." Taehyung demanded in his deep voice, making the guards left the room without wasting any seconds. He looks at his brother who still standing in his position, "Please leave also, hyung."

Seokjin was about to protest but stopped when Jungkook showed him his puppy eyes. He exhaled a breath, "Fine fine."

Silence engulfed Taehyung and Jungkook when the medical room has no one but beside them. "Kisses?" Jungkook tilted his head, looking Taehyung with his wide bambi eyes.

Taehyung runs his fingers through his hair harshly. His face was so close to Jungkook, "You're driving me insane, precious." He whispered out, linking his lips with Jungkook's one.

He bites and sucks the younger's lips, teasing it with his tongue. His tongue stays on the entrance of his lips, making Jungkook whine out in frustration.

Jungkook opened his mouth voluntarily as Taehyung slipped his tongue inside it. Their tongues fights with each other, Taehyung's one won of course. Not for long, Jungkook starts hitting Taehyung with his small fists when he feels himself lacking of oxygen.

Taehyung sucks on Jungkook's bottom lip the one last time, leaving it red and swelled. The bunny panted, gazing the mafia boss with his hooded eyes.

"Baby, the kiss only lasted for 48 seconds, too little for me." Taehyung tsked, teasing the bunny boy that lays under him. "Shall we practice more?"

Jungkook nodded furiously, "W-Want more kisses!" He stammered.

Taehyung for sure fulfilled Jungkook's request willingly and happily.