11 | Meiji

Only a few hours has passed since Geto Suguru's attack

You laid on your bed, eyes on the ceiling above. A lot has been on your mind ever since things calmed down.

Would Kamei be alright on her own? Should you tell her mother about what's about to happen in Kyoto? How's Geto going to execute his plan? So many questions, which you already have answers to, yet you can't bring yourself to actually tell your cousin and her mother.

Geto's kind of dumb for revealing it so soon.. At least Gojo and other sorcerers can prepare but defeating a hundred curses is easier said than done. What grade are those curses? Abilities?

You doubt anything can hurt you when the time comes, but you have to keep in mind that you're fighting with a team. With other people. Surprising, isn't it?

How're you going to protect them?

You roll over to your side, sighing.

'What bothers me most..'

You raise one of your hands up to your face. You move your fingers around. You need to be careful with your jujutsu; your hands were going numb.

A thought then began clawing at the back of your mind. What if you completely paralyze your body? Fry your whole nervous system? Well, you did panic earlier. Maybe you had lost control? You don't usually shock yourself while in a battle..

'That's one more reason why i should work harder to control Raijin.'

It wasn't the first time, but this is one of the moments where it actually stung. It's comparable to the pain when a small drop of hot oil hits your skin. Irritating and something you don't want to happen again.

You won't let your efforts go to waste. After all the time you spent shedding blood and sweat to perfect this technique, there's no way you'll allow yourself to just end up in a hospital bed.

You grit your teeth,

'There's no way i'm ending up bedridden.'

Suddenly, you hear a knock on your rooms door, making you sit up. You raise a brow, wondering who would visit you.

You make your way to the door, hoping that it isn't Okkotsu or Panda on the other side. They're both annoying in their own ways, especially the bear, so it's best if they left you alone.

Much to your suprise, it's Inumaki waiting outside. He has a plastic bag on his arm, and he looks like he just came back from a walk.

"Toge?" you ask, "Why're you here?"

Inumaki points to the bag, "Sujiko."

He wants you to look at the bag. Instead of checking, you let him inside your room. Inumaki hands you the bag, now beginning to take off the scarf around his neck to reveal that he isn't wearing his usual shirt with the high collar.