ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Dancing with Ellard was the most enchanting thing you have ever felt in your life.

You felt comfort and happiness being in his arms while staring at his blue eyes which are hidden under his thick eyelashes.

All the women jealous of you and Men are watching in envy the blond-haired eighteen-year-old boy.

That was until Prince charming came up and asked you to dance with him.

It totally ruined the wonderful moment for you both.

"You seem displeased to be dancing with me, my lady" Prince Henry says twirling you around.

"Oh, it is nothing, it is just that you ruined my moment with Ellard" you admit, causing him to frown.

"So that's the name of your brother that you have been dancing with? How interesting" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"My brother? Ellard isn't my brother in any way or form" you correct him.

The dark-haired prince frowns at the new information.

"Then what is he to you?"

The prince's hands on you tighten making you start to get paranoid.

"He is a-" he cuts you off.

"Don't tell me that he is your lover, and you two actually came to this ball"

Prince has the right to be annoyed, after all this ball is held for him to choose his future wife.

Not for you and Ellard to enjoy yourselves and dance with each other.

"Tell me, have you slept with any man before?" Charming asks, twirling you around once more.

Honestly, what is it with people asking you if you are a virgin or not?

Ellard watches you and the prince from across the room, while clutching his fists tightly.

He wants to punch the prince so bad, yet he can't just cause trouble which might lead to his and your imprisonment.

So, he keeps watching until he notices that the large clock is one minute away from striking midnight.

And the fairy godfather warned that if it is past midnight, everything made with his magic will start disappearing.

And like that, Ellard rushes towards you with a panicked look on his face.

"We have to go now!"

Ellard grabs your hand and rips you away from the prince.

"Where are you taking her?!"

Prince charming rushes after you and Ellard, however, you two are far ahead of him.

Suddenly one of your glass shoes slips off of your feet on the steps of the stairs.

"My glass shoe!" You exclaim, trying to get it.

Yet, Cinderellion throws you over his left shoulder.

"We don't have time for this, (Y/n)"

When you were about to argue with him, you two get into the pumpkin carriage, as Ellard orders the carriage rider to leave quickly.

ఌ︎᪥𑁍᪥ఌ︎

Prince charming picks up the missing shoe and stares down at it with a smirk.

"Are you alright, your highness?"

The grand duke asks, feeling great fear upon seeing the look on Henry's face.

The prince only wears that look when he torments someone.

"I believe that I found my slave"

The man gulps at Charming's words.

"You mean your future wife, my prince"

"Same thing"