Chapter 49

The next day~
Y/N's POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm. It was time to get ready. I got up and took a quick shower. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and wore fresh clothes. I got downstairs, my mom prepared breakfast. "Good morning, where's taehyung?" "Good morning, he left a few minutes ago, he has work, he left you a message you can check it" my mother said greeting me. I looked at my phone and saw tee's message:" hey babe! Thank you for tonight. I had to leave early cuz I have work, I saw you sleeping peacefully so I didn't woke you up. I have a very busy schedule this week, and I won't be able to see you alot. Take care of yourself and text me when you'll be free" I texted him back smiling. "Okay baby take care of yourself and don't pressure yourself alot Okay?" I then sat near doyun who was serving me some orange juice. I thanked him and ate my breakfast. Soon after, I left the house and got to work.
~time skip~ 3 days later
This week was tiring, taehyung and I were barely texting. He was busy. I was kinda sad. I was going to work everyday. I decided to surprise him today, with his favorite cake, he's having a hard time and I just wanted him to feel better. I got into big hit with a cake box in my arms, ready to surprise him. The managers greeted me and guided me through where he was. I was standing in front of the Door, I took a deep breath then entered. Everyone flinched hardly. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi panicked and started hiding stuffs. Taehyung was hella shocked. I looked at him. My poor baby he looked so tired. Why is everyone acting like that. "H-hey! I- didn't want to bother y'all I just wanted to-" "what are you doing here" taehyung suddenly said. "I- i- just wanted to surprise you what's wrong why do you look that exhausted are you okay? Is everything al-" "just stop with your questions I'm okay"
Moment of silence.
His behavior shocked me.
"W-well, I guess I'll just leave. I bought you your favorite cake.."
"Yea just leave thank you" he said coldly and went back to work. I turned around and left with disbelief. I was about to cry what's wrong with him? Maybe i shouldn't have came anyways. While I was walking fast someone held my arm and I turned around aggressively. It was jimin. "Y/N, don't worry he's just very busy and stressed these days, he has alot of work and pressure-" "okay so now he's pressuring himself and ruining his health right? Okay tell him to take care bye" i said angrily and left. I got back to the shop and entered the staff's room crying. "He promised me to take care of himself and now he's doing the complete opposite. This is all my fault, I should have been more caring and check up on him but look I did it today he got mad at me what a jerk" I said while crying. Lisa and Jennie looked at me shocked. "Y-y/n.. what happened.. what's wrong" Lisa asked worried. Jennie came and hugged me tightly. "Hush... calm down it's okay" i started crying on her shoulder feeling bad. I seriously didn't do anything.
Taehyung's POV
I was feeling so guilty and mad at the same time. I was showing the members the ring I bought, then y/n came in to surprise me and I got mad at her. She just wanted to check up on me and make me feel better, but I messed up as always. Tears started flowing all over my face. She left angry in disbelief, this is all my fault. I'm very busy, very stressed and anxious, with my busy schedule and the proposal, I am barely focusing on anything. I grabbed my phone to call her and apologize. I wish she knew how pressured I am right now. She declined. I started crying more. How am I supposed to be forgiven? Why is this happening to me? How did I manage to do this?

This chapter is kinda sad I really started tearing while writing it. But anyways.
Have a nice day and take care of y'alls selves ok??????? I need this promise