Aftermath

Hamilton said"the otherworlders is waiting for you."
Princess Pina is walking back and forth trying to understand what kind of weapons theses otherworlder have at alnus hill and dalmus hill.

Countless myui said"The city is safe"
Pina replied"now we are going to be their salves,will they throw me in with other whores since we are so below them,how could the gods allow this."

Pina continued"we are nothing to the gods,they are going to turn us to slaves"

Pina said"Well it's time to face our fate" Hamilton replied"Yes it's time I will always be by your side princess Pina"

When Pina entered the main room of italica, she saw the jsdf and the us military,but she felt a sense of unease from the us military as if this united states of America went through something horrible

Itami handed the terms of the treaty to princess Pina

The treaty includes
-Safe passage for jsdf troops
-Prisoners must be treat humanly
-Any captured Japanese citizens or any other citizens must be released immediately

When Pina saw this,she asked"is this all,you won't demand tribute or slaves?"

Itami replied"we don't this on my world"

Upon hearing this Pina immediately said"I accept"

"But I can't say for the us military"itami said,Pina asked"what do you mean?"

Itami said"The us military has other ideas I will now passed it to captain Samuel Jackson of the us military"

Captain Jackson immediately entered the room and said"Princess this are my terms"

The treaty includes
-medical services provided by the us military must be payed back in food
-Us military allowed to take 5 percent of the food in italica
-safe passage for american troops

Countless myui and Pina immediately said"I can't accept this we will fight this"

Jackson replied"I know but if you know the situation back in my world you will know why are we doing this"

Itami wanted to help the italicans, but engaging the us military now will most likely lead to their death if reports are true,the us military personnel here at italica at veterans of a war,a war that send the world to a nuclear holocaust and the weapons used by the us military is far superior to their weapons, lasers,coilgun,plasma grenades,mini nukes, power armor suits that turn a single soldier to a walking mini tank.

Jackson replied"Please my world is dying after the great war"

Countless myui"Can you explain what do you mean your world is dying?"

"I can explain"Jackson replied, Jackson immediately took out a holographic item and begin to show them the resource wars.

5 hours ago
Jackson said"give me a video clips of the resource wars and the devastation of the great war so when we give the terms of treaty to the city of italica the people may understand why we do what we do"said to the pilot,the pilot obliged and went back to dalmus hill and in 3 hours brought back footage of the wars that broke his world.

Present
The jsdf,Pina,myui,deliah, Persia, Rory immediately saw the sino american war,the resource wars, lastly the great war.jackson begin to narrate the clips of the war.

Deliah,Persia,myui,Pina, jsdf and even Rory is horrified at this war,giants beast dominated the seas, chemical weapons cause skin to melt, artillery firing onto the battlefield,iron dragons flying across the skies shooting at the giants beast of the seas.The jsdf even they come from the modern world can't even the comprehend the sheer scale of the war,this war would make the second world war looks like firecrackers to this