1

~ Amaris Laurier ~

 ~ Amaris Laurier ~

I shivered as cold breeze hit my bare arms, I sighed as a I tried to get up from the mattress which is hard as rock. I walked through the bathroom with great difficulty. I hissed as my wounds started to pain like a bitch.

After getting a peaceful shower I dried my body and I applied ointment on my wounds which will be hidden under my clothes, and I applied make up to cover the bruises which are proudly sitting on my face.

After my clean up I started to do my morning chores, which includes cleaning the whole damn pack mansion which is huge as fuck, washing the dishes and clothes which takes forever, and cooking for whole pack who are lazy but also hungry wolves, and I also complete homework's or assignments of the dumb students.

It's not like I am good at studies, it's just that they are too dumb to complete it. I sighed as I completed my chores. But my happiness didn't last long. I groaned as I dashed towards the kitchen as I saw the time in the clock which is placed on the wall arrogantly. It's like the Clock is also mocking me.

I rummaged through the fridge as I took some vegetables and started to cook for the hungry beasts. Now while I cook why don't you listen to my introduction,

My name is Amaris Laurier and I turned 18 this week. Normally every wolf shift on their 16th birthday but I didn't so my so-called parents enquired to the head of the council. And they said that it is normal if we didn't shift at the age of 16, and they said if I didn't shift at the age of 18, they will make me an Omega.

But I already became an Omega as soon as I came to the Pack on that day itself, my own parents abounded me saying that I am not their daughter, and from then I became a servant, punching bag of the Blood Moon Pack which is 4th Strongest Pack. I thought I will escape from this torture once I turn into my wolf on my 18th birthday.

I was eager for my birthday but as I turned 18th on Monday last week, I didn't shift and like that I became an Official Omega of this Pack.

I never raised my voice against them because they will not give me anything to eat so OfCourse I have to bear them.

" Hey Bitch, did you complete breakfast or not? " Here comes my lovely bitchy sister, once upon a time she used to be a best sister, she took care of me like a toddler, and now she is seeing me as a Prisoner.

" Yes Mam, wait for 2 mins I will arrange the table you can go and take your seat " I said while cursing her under my breath and then she came and slapped me.

" You Mutt who are you to give me orders Huh... " This bit... never mind.

" Sorry Mam I will go and arrange the table " I said while bringing the bowls on the dining table. She just finds the chance to humiliate me or beat me. Without any reason also she will hit me but forget it I have work to do.

As time passes the dining room started to fill by everyone some snickered because of my presence while some bumped my shoulders, and some members ignored me. Thank God. The room was filled with chatter and laughter. I was there in the corner like every day.

I didn't want to eavesdrop, but I heard a conversation between a girl and my sister,

" Hey, did you see our Alpha king? " A girl asked Amelia. Amelia is my sister for your kind information.

" I see him every day, I work under him as his PA " Amelia said flipping her hair, while going through something in her phone.

" Aww you are so lucky " All the girls said it out loud who listened their conversation with a hint of jealousy. Amelia didn't reply to it but had a little smirk on her face.

After they all Completed their breakfast, I went and cleaned up the table and I put all the dishes in the sink. I took a clean Bowl, and I dumped the leftover food in it. I sat on the ground, and I started to have my breakfast. It's just humiliating right? But we can't change anything do we?

After I had my breakfast, I started to wash the dishes. As I completed my chores, I went to my room which is a basement. I took a shower as I stink. I took a random hoodie, jeans and I applied a lit bit of makeup.

I took my college bag and I started to walk towards the hell Oops Pack college. It is obviously hell to me, because I have so many bullies, you can say the whole pack are my bullies.

Before my 16th Birthday I was quite popular. I don't know how I became that popular but yeah, I was popular, and no one used to bother me in a mean way. There is nothing special about me except the fact that I have silver hair which is short because of my annoying sister. She cut my hair which used to be till my waist length.

At that time, I just want to slap her, but I held back because I obviously don't have a place to go, this is just trusfrating sorry frustrating.

One day I got super mad at her because she just threw all of the homework's of pack students in fire which I wrote whole day and night without doing mine.

So, you know what I did I just slapped her across her face where my handprints held there like jelly which did not go until 1 week.

You know what she did, she went to my number 1 bully Aka Xavier Xander future alpha of the Blood Moon Pack and the present alpha son, he always sees me as I am a cockroach, and then he came and beat the shit out of me.

From then I just shut my mouth, because after he hit me, he didn't give me food for 1 week. I don't know how I survived as I am still not a supernatural creature. But thank God I survived but I became weak for 2 to 3 days. You can say I am Foodie I mean who wouldn't be if they are being treated like this.

I walked through the hallway of my college while ignoring everyone who are snickering didn't know why though, as I was walking, I got the most intoxicating smell.

Then I heard someone saying ' Mate ' with a soft voice which was like a melody....