Chapter 7

The twins decide to walk to the Leaky Cauldron early the next morning, spending the hour long walk sightseeing and just typically enjoying each other's company

The twins decide to walk to the Leaky Cauldron early the next morning, spending the hour long walk sightseeing and just typically enjoying each other's company. Castor wears a pair of dark ripped jeans, an oversized pale blue shirt tucked in, with the sleeves cuffed a few times to avoid them covering her hands. She also wears her favorite pair of black and white converse, and she carries a small messenger bag that carries her wallet, filled with both muggle and wizard money, her wand (because even though she's not 17 yet, you never know), and a pair of books to read should she get bored. Pollux walks beside her, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his dark wash jeans. He's wearing a loose fitting shirt, underneath an old leather jacket he'd found while out thrift shopping one day, and his boots make small scuffing noises on the concrete. His wand is tucked in the inside pocket of his jacket. Both twins are sporting their signature wild curls, blowing in the summer breeze.

"Do you think Dumbledore only made us TA's so we could keep an eye on Harry?" Castor adjusted her sunglasses as she practically skipped alongside her brother.

"I wouldn't put it past him." Pollux looked both ways before leading his sister across the street. "Uncle Nathan says the Ministry is going to have dementors stationed around the school."

"That doesn't sound like it's going to help." Castor scrunched her nose in distaste.

"Why do you say that?" Pollux was grateful he'd learned to better control his legillimency, learning to block out the voices when he wanted to have a normal conversation with someone without hearing the inner thoughts and feelings of everyone else in the room.

"Azkaban is guarded by dementors. They're all over the place, and it's why most people who serve time there often go mad." She looked up at her brother, moving to put her hands in her front pockets. "If he escaped them once, he can easily do it again." Pollux sighed. His sister had a point.

They carried on down the street, looking around for anyone watching as they made their way into the dingy alley. The sign for the Leaky Cauldron squeaked as the chains blew in the winds. There were a few patrons inside, most of them sitting by themselves or reading the Daily Prophet. The bar was also lined with "Wanted" posters featuring a crazed looking Sirius Black, as well as signs that said; "Have you seen this man?"

Castor and Pollux avoided looking at them as much as possible.

"Excuse me." Castor walked up to the bar. The man behind the counter seemed almost bored but did his best to be polite to Castor anyways. "We're looking for a young man by the name of Harry Potter?"

"Who's asking?" The bartender asked warily.

"We're friends from school." Pollux spoke up from behind her. The man still didn't seem to trust the two dark haired teenagers before him and shook his head.

"There's no one by that name staying here." Castor did her best to hide her annoyance. She knew why the bartender didn't just give out people's information. The Leaky Cauldron wasn't exactly a 5-star hotel and was frequented by some shady people.