7.

HEAVEN'S POV:

Oh no! Embarrassing! So embarrassing! Why Lord? What did just happen with me? I couldn't lift my eyes off the floor while he couldn't do the same from me. My whole body is burning, still full of the feeling when his Carmel eyes were marking me over my skin. I didn't expect him to break inside my room like that or I wouldn't have decided to take a shower.

I slid the strap of my top on my shoulder, sighing while rethinking that scenario. Why every encounter I make with him makes me want to disappear. I hope I'll get over this soon.

Straightening my clothes a thought chimed in. I think I must inform Julian about this event I'll be attending at Kian's house. I breathed in, collecting some courage to face him again and opened the door of the room I was in.

Getting outside, I scanned around and found him in the hallway with a man, talking to him. I haven't seen this guy here before. I stood there looking at them, not willing to disturb because it's bad manners. I fidgeted with my fingers, peeking glances when that guy noticed me standing there and pointed his attention at me.

I think this the time to talk. I advanced towards him and stood there, my words hustling in pressure.

"Hey bellissima. " the guy began before me and my attention shifted on him. His stern tone made this sure that he's one of his men or someone close. A fine smirk flashed on his face at the accomplishment of grabbing my attention. His casual sense of dressing along with his messy hairs made him so different from Julian.

I glanced over at Julian who never took his eyes off me and then shifted back at this guy.

"I'm Dante Romano, Dante for you and Julian's best friend since forever" he introduced. I flashed a soft smile at him.

"Hello! I'm Heaven Eloise. " I gave a short introduction which seemed to amuse him.

"I knew you were a fairy. See, your name's Heaven too" he chuckled and I flushed, looking away.
Julian interrupted, clearing his throat with an unpleased stare at Dante that made him turn serious.

"Alright, see you around, Fairy. " he spoke with a smile and walked off downstairs.

I turned back towards Julian who uncrossed his arms at my sight and stared at me, looking so enchanting without even trying.

"I have an invitation for an event this weekend that I have to attend. I thought I should inform you" I finished, waiting for his reply out of that subtle look on that face.

"Dante will take you there" he stated, turning around and left without any other word. I know there wasn't anything wrong but I didn't feel anything right with the way he said that. But I wasn't going to argue, was I?

I quietly made my way back inside my room, beginning to decide what I'll wear to the event. I don't have many dresses, never needed any because I wasn't much of a social person. I think I do have few but they're not as precious as it should be in an event like that.

I sighed, sitting on the bed. I'll worry about all these things tomorrow, I don't want to pressure my mind to an extend where it wants to leave me.

THREE DAYS LATER
HEAVEN'S POV

My eyes flickered, looking around endlessly. I shouldn't have taken sleeping pills this afternoon. My head is killing me and it hurts very bad. Who knew greed of afternoon nap can ruin my evening. I'm not even ready yet and I have to leave in an hour for the event.

Kian's mom's been texting me this whole time, asking if she can help me reach there in some way. She called few minutes ago, asking if I'm ready and she can send someone to pick me up.