Clock Tower (Arc 3)

I don't know how to call this chapter. like, at all XD. Anyway enjoy reading while I go find my megalodon in Ark who just swam away after some megs attacked me. Fricking bastard.

Your POV

Sound of elevator doors was heard as they opened and let me in the batcave. I saw Bruce and Dick near the Batcomputer talking to each other. Dick turned to look at me when he saw me.

Dick: How did it go?

He asked as I approached them closer.

You: Clay Didn't know much expect he was blackmailed and force to do it.

I stated taking off my mask in the process.

You: My turn. Why are you in Gotham?

I questioned. Dick reached for his pocket and pulled out a USB.

Dick: This bit of Intel is what brought me to town. Good thing I've always had perfect timing.

Dick answered as he put the USB in the computer

You: I don't think the eye holes on my mask are big enough for the eye roll that deserves.

I sarcasticly stated as I folded my arms. Dick stared at me for a moment like he had flashback.

You: What?

I asked confused. Dick shivered as he shook his head and return his focus on the computer as his Intel popped up on the screen. Screen zoomed into a video showing the same guy we were chasing tonight as he runned across the rooftop.

Dick: I got this shot from a snitch. He says this guy's been making serious moves.

Dick explained as Bruce paused the video. 'I bet It's the same snitch I'm getting zynothium from.' I thought.

Bruce: The Red Hood.

Bruce said.

Dick: Might be, he bears a resemblance to the original.

Dick observed as Bruce pulled out multiple criminal records.

You: Does he? He loooks like a normal biker with the red helmet while the original used a red dildo hel-

Bruce: Several criminals have utilized this persona.

Bruce interrupted me from continuing as he swiped through the crime gallery, each showing diffrent people who went by the name "Red Hood."

Dick: One criminal of particular interest though, huh?

You: But he's locked up in Arkham and didn't tried escaping in 6 months.

Dick and I asked questions which were pointed at criminal and only prince of crime, Joker himself.

Bruce: Not his MO either. There's have been uptick in heavy trafficking the night before I returned to Gotham last week.

Bruce explained as he put his hand on his chin.

You: But crime is down...

I finnished, also putting one of my hands on my chin. How is that possible to happen in city like Gotham.

Alfred: Indeed it is.

Alfred said as he walked up to us. He held a plate on which cups for tea and a kettle.

Alfred: Master Bruce got almost three hours of sleep in the last two days. True busman's holiday.

Alfred told Dick as he offered us tea which we both accepted and took our cups.