゚°☆𝟎𝟎𝟒☆° ゚

__________

After long day, Y/n had started to pack his things, ready to go home and shower.

He carefully placed in his lesson plans into a folder, smiling proudly as he zipped his bag up, grabbing the classroom keys and heading out.

"Ah- Shoto! It's been awhile." Y/n smiles, holding his hand over his chest after being caught off guard by the dueled haired boy.

"Yes it has." The younger male avoided Y/n's gaze with a tint of pink.

"Walk with me hun." Y/n locks the classroom and starts walking with Shoto, slowly starting a conversation.

"How's the old geezer treating you?" Y/n asks, taking a look at Shoto's overall condition.

"...." Shoto stays quiet, making Y/n sigh.

"Shoto... look at me." Y/n takes hold of his shoulders, meeting todoroki's orbs.

"I know what's on, I do. But stay strong okay?"

"It'll be over soon...Remember that im here if you need anything." Y/n smiles warmly, cupping Shoto's cheek.

"Th-thank you N/n." Shoto looked down.

"It's the best I can do." Y/n lets go of the younger male and pulls out a sticky note.

"Here. It's my number and adress, you're always welcome." Y/n hands the sticky note to Shoto.

"Thank you.." Shoto smiled faintly, knowing that his only friend is there for him.

"I have to go now, I'll see you in class." Y/n turns smiles and starts to walk off, leaving Shoto with heart racing.

* * *

As Y/n was making his way towards his apartment building before he was so rudely interrupted by a blonde witu big red wings.

"I've been looking for you Angel~"

"Good to know you didn't bail on me." Y/n giggled, walking inside the fancy building, the blonde following behind like a puppy.

"I never got your name." Y/n looks at the taller male, getting into the elevator.

"What?- You don't know who I am?-"

"Am I meant to?" Y/n raises his eyebrow, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I-...Im Hawks, #2 Pro Hero." The blonde, now known as Hawks huffs slightly, looking away in disbelief.

"I'm Yashida Y/n, please call me Y/n" Y/n smiles.

"Are you a hero too?" Hawks asks, letting Y/n get off the elevator before him.

Y/n pulls put his keys, "Not necessarily, I'm not in a hero agency but I used to be a successor of my family's company." Y/n unlocks his apartment door.

"After you~"

"Oh? You live alone?"

"Nope, I live with my cat!" Y/n proudly smirks, walking towards the kitchen.