𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 48

"Let's go," Lilo said, grabbing my hand and walking out of the dining room. 'Why does he walk so fast?' I thought.

"Um who's this?" Yoriichi said. "Lilo" I signed with a nervous smile. "WHAT!?" Yoriichi yelled "Who are you talking to?" Lilo asked.

"Ghost" I signed. "How come I can't see him?" Lilo asked. "Because I don't want this brat to see me," Yoriichi said.

"He doesn't want you to" I signed. "I see he copied my hair," Yoriichi said. "He said that you copied his hair," I signed.

"I would never copy that idiot," Lilo said. "Where is he standing right now?" Lilo asked. I pointed in front of me.

Lilo glared at Yoriichi. "Listen up you dead man I will exorcise you if you ever touch Y/n '' Lilo said.

"What the hell, that's not even gonna work" Yoriichi said. "He said that it's not gonna work" I signed.

"I'll figure it out somehow you idiot" Lilo said. "You ruined the mood I'm leaving in," Yoriichi said while glaring at Lilo.

"He left!" I signed while frowning. "Good," Lilo said. "Be nice!" I signed. "Okay!" He said. 'Woah he agreed so quickly' I thought.

After a few hours it was nighttime so we had to go to sleep. Lilo went onto my bed and that's when the door was kicked open.

"Sorry but you're not staying here!" Shinobu said. "Come with us! we have a room for you!" Aoi said.

"No😐" Lilo said before hugging me. "COME ON!!" Aoi yelled. "Megumi please come with us! the room is right next to Y/n's!" Shinobu said.

Lilo stared at them for a moment. "Okay..." He muttered. "Night Lilo" I signed. "Good night!" He said before leaving the room with Aoi.

Shinobu sighed. "It seems like he really likes you," Shinobu said. "What? no! he just needs a moment to trust you guys now since he didn't exactly get a good impression of everyone here" I signed.

"Well yeah I guess you're right! anyways good night Y/n!" Shinobu said, patting my head. "Good night!" I signed.

As soon as Shinobu left the room I heard a knocking sound coming from my closet. I went over and opened the door and knocked back.

That's when I noticed that there was a small door. 'What? I don't remember that?' I thought about opening the door.

I opened the door to see Lilo. "How did you find this door?" I signed. He shrugged. "I just found it here," Lilo said.

"Woah a secret door!" I signed. "We don't tell anyone about this door because it's ours!" I signed.

"Okay!" Lilo said. I looked at Lilo's hand and furrowed my eyebrows. "Lilo your hand is all scratched up" I signed.

"It's fine I was in water for a long time so I just have to get used to being out of water again" Lilo said.

I rubbed his hand making the scratches go away. "See it's better now" I signed. I looked at Lilo to see his face was red.

"I'm sorry!" I signed. "Huh no it's fine! Thank you!" Lilo said. "Are you sure?" I signed. "Uhuh!" He said nodding vigorously.

"Also don't apologize! it wasn't your fault!" Lilo said. "I was hoping you wouldn't notice" I signed.

"Well I did," He said. I smiled and hugged him. I felt myself become tired and I closed my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to see Lilo sleeping. I gasped and shook Lilo awake. "Hmm?" He hummed while opening his eyes.

"We accidentally fell asleep in the closet!!" I signed. "Oh! just act like you were in your room the whole time okay!" Lilo said before going through the small door.

I nodded and closed the door and quickly went over to my bed and went under the covers. I heard the door open and someone walk over and shake my shoulder.

I looked over to see Nezuko. I smiled and hugged her. "Hmm!" She hummed happily. "You were asleep for a long time. What about Zenitsu, Inosuke and Tanjiro?" I signed.

"AAAAAAH!!" I heard someone screech in the hallway. We ran out into the hallway to see Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Zenitsu screamed while tackling me. "MMM!!" I hummed. "Y/N YOU SAVED ME!!!!!" Zenitsu screamed.

'HE WAKES UP AND THIS IS WHAT HE DOES!!?' I thought. "HEY!!" Lilo yelled while kicking Zenitsu.

"GET YOUR GRUBBY HANDS OFF HER BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" Lilo yelled. "STOP YELLING!!" Shinobu yelled running out of the infirmary with Aoi.

"WHO EVEN IS THIS!!?" Inosuke yelled. "WHO EVEN ARE YOU!!?" Lilo yelled. "HMPH!!" Nezuko hummed, putting her fists up.

I sat up and shook my head at everyone yelling. I was caught off guard when Lilo tried to spray water at Nezuko.

"MMM!!" She hummed. I went over to Lilo and shook my head. "She's my sister!" I signed. "She is?" Lilo said.

I nodded. "Okay..." Lilo said, narrowing his eyes at Nezuko. "Hmph!" Nezuko hummed while grabbing my hand.

Lilo immediately grabbed my other hand and started pulling me in the opposite direction Nezuko was walking.

Nezuko tugged on my hand and Lilo did the same. "WOAH HUMAN TUG A WAR I WANNA PLAY!!" Inosuke yelled, pulling my arm.

'Ow my arms!' I thought. "STOP IT UNLESS YOU WANT HER TO RIP IN HALF IDIOTS!!" Obanai yelled. They all stopped.

"YOU WAKE UP FROM A COMA AND CAUSE CHAOS YOU TWO!!" Aoi yelled at Inosuke and Zenitsu. "Idiots" Lilo muttered.

"Is Tanjiro awake?" I signed. Aoi shook her head. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll wake up soon" Aoi said, patting my head.

"Okay" I signed while giving her a small smile. We went to the dinner table and I fiddled with my fingers.

'What if he doesn't wake up?' I thought. "Are you okay?" Lilo asked. I gave him a small smile and nodded.

Lilo side eyed me and continued eating his food. 'Can he tell I'm lying?' I thought. "Hey Nishikawa, I have a treat for you," Sanemi said with an evil smile.

"What?" Lilo said. Sanemi slowly lifted his hand up to show him that he had a burnt fish on a skewer.

Lilo's eye twitched and he stood up. I tugged on his arm and he sighed then sat down. "Yeah settle down, fishboy," Sanemi said.

"I'll kill him next time" Lilo muttered while giving Sanemi a death glare. "Lilo!" I signed. "I was joking," Lilo said.

"Good!" I signed. "So Megumi, how did you sleep last night? Is the room okay?" Shinobu asked. Lilo nodded.

"Okay then you can stay in that room!" Shinobu said. "Thank you," He said. "Of course!" Shinobu said.

"So you're letting him stay?" Sanemi said, raising his eyebrow. "Yes you don't have to worry about it, this isn't your estate anyway" Shinobu said.

Sanemi just rolled his eyes. "It's all fun and games till he kills one of you" Sanemi said. "YOU'LL BE THE FIRST ONE!!" Lilo yelled.

I put my head down on the table. 'When will this rivalry end!?' I thought eyes wide.

___________________________
Hello! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈