39

"Where were you?!"

"Where were you?!"

Jaemin's screech could be heard echoing across the mansion the moment Eunha stepped in. Her hair frizzy and tangled from being dried because of the rain- she looked like she just went to war with a water dragon.

"And whose jacket is that?!"

He narrowed his eyes at the black jacket around her shoulders, Eunha shook her head with a sigh- shrugging her bag down to the couch.

"Renjun's"

"Noona! You were with Renjung hyung?"

The mentioned girl looked back behind her to see Chenle and Jisung happily snacking on a bag of Lays.

"What are you do-"

"Oh hi Eunha~"

She didn't even have to turn to know that it was Haechan coming down the stairs- although when she did, she was greeted by the sight of Mark and Haechan carrying a few of her plushies.

"And you didn't even bother to call m-"

"I tried to stop them"

In came Jeno from behing Jisung and Chenle, sipping on her apple juice- HER apple juice.

"I give up"

She sighed as she threw her hand up to emphasize her statement.

"You still haven't answered my question"

"Mine too, noona"

Eunha glared at Jaemin, she was still not over the fact that he left her - although she was the one who encouraged him anyway.

The boy stared back at her cluelessly making her sigh, Jaemin wasn't at fault- he doesn't know her feelings or the fact that her heart was throbbing just by looking at him.

"Nevermind, I'll go change my clothes"

She mumbled, making her way up the stairs past Mark and Haechan who were almost hogging the whole way - the blame partially on the large plushy heads in the way.

Eunha huffed as she reached her room, locking the door behind her as she peeled Renjun's jacket off her.

She hadn't even noticed she didn't return it until Jaemin mentioned it, she set the black material on her bed before removing her uniform and taking a shower.

Jaemin sighed as he plopped down on the couch- much to Haechan's protest as he was in the way of their fort making.

"What happened to you?"

"Yah I'm your hyung Jisung Park"

The boy in question shrugged his shoulder's before returning beside Chenle- they were both making fun of Haechan and Mark's fails as they struggle to make a half decent blanket fort.

"Yeah, what happened to you?"

Jaemin hummed at Jeno's question, it was supposed to be a happy time where Jaemin would tell them about his date in a week.

But what's the point when his bestfriend's feeling down in the dumps?

"Don't you think Eunha's getting awfully close to Renjun?"

The boys stopped whatever they were doing, dropping whatever they were holding- which unfortunately meant that Mark was hit by the plank Haechan was holding.

"HEY!"

"Oh I'm sorry ehe"

Before turning their attention back to Jaemin, who kept staring at the ceiling.

"Why are you jealous?"

Haechan started a smirk on his face as he trudged next to the boy, seating enxt to him. The other's followed suitly, surrounding Jaemin as if he was reading a story.

"No, it's just- Why Renjun of all people?"

The five other boys exchanged a glance, before nodding- to which caused Jaemin's confusion.

Mark opened his mouth to speak before he was cut off by Eunha going down the staiirs in her pajamas.

"What are you guys talking about?"