.7.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

Ever since that day at the mall, Kees and I have been together all the time and we went to the mall a month ago. We've just been chillin since then.

Somehow, I think he had hacked my phone cause' every time I go to text a boy back, they're blocked and then we he comes around he asks me what happened to them and starts laughing.

I don't really know how to feel about him. I learned a few things about him like, his real name, his mama died, his dad is in prison.

That's all he really told me before he switched the topic. I feel like it's way more to it and i'm dying to get it out of him. He's really possessive and I like it.

I'm currently in the shower, just scrubbing and thinking.

Imagine moaning an ugly name.

Ouuu, Garfeild, take some out.

Couldn't be me.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by my phone dinging 3 times on the bluetooth, which made my music turn down.

I looked at my phone and seen that I indeed had 3 instagram notifications. They were from some girl named 'Deja', atleast that's what her username said. That name sounded very familiar, like I heard it before.

I clicked on the message and seen the following;

"You is a trifling ass hoe. How you gon sit up here and be all up on MY man. When I catch you it's up.

"Like how you really got some nerve."

"He gon do you just like how he did me."

I looked at the text and scrunched up my face cause' who the fuck? I quickly realized that it was ole girl from when I first met everybody.

I decided to click on her profile. I seen a bunch of poorly photoshopped pictures with her and Kees. You could definitely tell that he wasn't really there. I then took a look at her. She wasn't a pretty girl and her attitude made it worst. She looked like a Rottweiler.

I messaged her back cause' she not about to talk to me like she crazy and think i'ma just shut the fuck and ignore it, must be out her rabbit ass mind.

I began to type:

"I'on know you and you don't me so I really suggest you fix how you're talking to me cause my folks will be on that ass. From my understanding you were used for a quick suck, not even a fuck. Don't threaten my life cause now I might think i'm in danger and that's bad for business and you're mother will have to pick out a nice casket cause her daughter couldn't keep her dick grabbers from typing bullshit.

This nigga you texting me about has never talked about you and when he has he always said you were a quick suck and you ain't even do it right. I'll never talk down on what another woman is going through but you need to fix whatever you got going cause he ain't claiming you in these streets li baby.

The difference between me and you is that i'll never chase a nîgga who don't wanna be chased. I wasnt and never will be used for a quick suck or fuck. You're delulu. Who photoshops someone into a picture? Gtfo, dirty, before I have yo ass touched."

I sent it and it was read quickly. I guess she was thinking on what to say because as I was drying off my phone went off again. I didn't rush to pick it up because I simply don't give a fuck about what she had to say.

A'Kees and I aren't together but at the end of the day, I know he not messing with her and if he is I got something for his ass cause FAWK no.

He always wanna sit up here and go through my phone and talk about how I better not be texting this person and that person, bye as a fuck.

I moisturized and put on my clothes, which was just a wife bearer and some nike pros. I put on my bed room shoes and went to get me some water and some fruit.

I totally forgot about the text from the delusional ass girl but I was reminded as my phone went off once again making me sit my fruit and water down.

"He know where home is"

"He ain't gon be at yo doorstep for too long."

I looked at it and started laughing cause this girl really thinks i'm bothered by this. I hope her eyes open in due time cause she going out sad.

"What you laughing bout?" Tahlil asked me

"Some girl tryna check me bout, A'kees. I said grabbing a grape out of my bowl.

"I can mess with her to get her mind off him if you want me to." He said making me scrunch up my face. Not at the fact that he'll do that for me but at the thought of him doing that with her

"When I show you a picture, you gon change yo mind." I said handing him my phone which had the poorly photoshopped picture of her and A'kees displayed.

"You can go to jail for fucking animals, ain't it and she too far gon' ain't no saving her. Ain't nothing but a bullet to the dome gon' stop her". He stated jokingly getting a gatorade out the pantry, putting it in the refrigerator.

I started busting out laughing as our parent came in the kitchen with us.

"Look at my sperms sperming." My pops said putting his arm around my mama.

"Yeah, y'all scoot closer so I can take a picture." She said pulling out her phone.

"No, Ta'Keisha." I said calling my mama by her real name.

"Girl if you don't scoot in, i'ma beat yo mothafucking ass." She said back through gritted teeth.

I sighed loudly and posed.

"Girl, if you don't put don't that middle finger. Ole ghetto ass." My pops said taking his slipper off

I put down my finger and bucked at him then posed.

"Now was that so hard." My mama said, going to sit on the couch.

I grabbed my fruit and my water and went back upstairs. I was about to get on tiktok but, Seven, called me.

"Wats sta deal Ten." I said knowing it was gon make him mad

"I'm about to hang up." He said and then I heard shuffling in the background.

"No, i'm sorry. Hey, Seven." I said eating my fruit.

"Me and the gang about to come over there."

"Alright, Noellie coming?" I asked

"Uh, i'on know."

"Well, alright." I said then hung up.

Noellie has always chased Candon ass across the city. I barely see her anymore cause she so worried about what he doing but that's my friend and i'ma stick beside her.

I called A'kees to see if he was coming with the rest of the boys. He said he was. I called Noellie and she said that she was coming also but Candon wasn't coming.

I really didn't care cause' he gave me bad energy anyways.

Vote & Comment