40

The boys didn't answer her question, instead did dumb things that were far from normal - cue Jisung sticking his hand down the fish tank and Chenle cackling at him

"What the fu- nope I'm not even questioning it anymore"

The girl sighed as she slid next to Jaemin on the couch, her fingers wrapped around the tv remote as she flipped through channels.

Oblivious to Jaemin staring at her through his peripheral vision until the boy cleared his throat.

"Yep?"

"Are you and Renjun together?"

Eunha  choked on her spit as she sat up straight, looking at Jaemin who was panicking as she coughed out a no.

"Why the fuck would you think Renjun and I are together?"

"You seem awfully close lately"

Eunha narrowed her eyes at the boy, if it wasn't for the fact that she knows he likes someone else she might've threw herself at him- not like her heart wasn't fluttering like crazy.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing, you just seem to like him enough to be around him all the time"

The girl let out a chuckle- shaking her head as if the boy was crazy.

"Please, he's a friend and beside I like y-"

She stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening at the almost spilled secret - she giggled nervously looking at Jaemin who only stared back at her.

"Oh right, guess who has a date this weekend"

And there goes the shatter of her heart - the shocked 'what?!'s and 'how?!'s of the other's falling into deaf ears.

"Yup! Yerin and I are going on a date this weekend"

"Oh whoopee"

Eunha answered- much more sarcastically than she intended, which earned a raised brow from Jaemin.

"Eun, you're acting weird again"

Weird, the weird friend- that's all I'll ever be to you

"Course not, I'm happy for you Jaemin"

The boy's brows furrowed, moving away from the hug that Eunha tried to give him.

The five other boys looked at eachother - knowing full well why the girl was being like that.

"No, see you're just being sarcastic- you can't hide anything from me Eunha"

"I'm not hiding anything"

"Yes you are! If you're not then why were you crying earlier when I left to get Yerin?!"

Eunha sneered, looking anywhere but the boy. She was reminded of the pain again- it hadn't even been a full day and they were already fighting because of Yerin.

Honestly the girl didn't do anything, Eunha knew that full well - she only blamed herself but it hurts too much, she can't help but want to share the blame.

"Why are you always prying on my private life?"

"You've been hanging around Renjun! What do you think will I think when I saw you crying then you go home at this hour with that guy?!"

"That guy?! Seriously Na Jaemin?"

She glared at the boy, tears already falling out of her eyes because of the words she so desperately try to stop from falling out.

"Guys that's enough"

Mark stated, starting to pull Jaemin away but he pulled his arm back. He hissed at the boys who couldn't even do anything.

This was the first time the two of them ever fought seriously and Eunha can't help but feel immense pain rushing to her heart.

"Yes seriously! And you seem to hate Yerin so much! What did she do to you?!"

"She didn't do anythi-"

"So why can't you be happy for me? I found the one I feel like I could love"

Love, well that word was her breaking point. He loves Yerin and not her, his special someone could never be her.

"Why do you have to be so sarcastic? She's amazing just get to know her-"

"Because I like you, dumb bitch"

She mumbled, barely enough for everyone to hear - she could feel tears prickling her eyes once more.

"W-what?"

"I said I like you! Since we were young! How can you be so dumb! It hurts Na Jaemin"

She sobbed, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand but the tears kept falling.

"Why does it have to be you?"

She said just above a whisper as she ran her way out of their house, blinded by the tears falling out of her eyes as she let her feet take her anywhere.

Anywhere but Na Jaemin.

Well that went from 10-100 real quick😗