Chapter 14

American Idiot - Green Day

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

Ever since my family had that talk, things have become better. If I have nightmares I would usually sleep in Vin's bed or if he's fucking someone, I sleep in Seth's or Roman's bed.

Shane and I spend time together training for fights. Blake and I watch movies together. Kayden and I sneak onto my balcony and smoke weed, drink and vent about our life issues.

Dad and I always hang out, I could just go into his office for 5 minutes for a quick chat and our conversations could last for hours.

I'm really close to Mark and Hunter in school, they are so weird but fun to be around. Darlene and I are the closest, she's like the sister I've never had. Jennavicia and Setsuka are really cool but I don't really get to see them because their usually doing their own thing, making conspiracy theories or creating things.

Ace and Alicia are very secluded. Ace is quiet and  keeps to himself, he hasn't spoken to me about the fight. Which I think is the best for everyone, however when we do talk in class, he's cool and can be funny.

Alicia is alright, but she gives me a shady vibe. There is something about her.

Andres, uhhh I forgot. Insert eye roll.

I have to tutor him today at his HOUSE.

What am I going to do? I can't be alone in a room with him before THINGS happen.

He's really hot, that jaw line. The things that I would let him do to me. But he's a fuck boy, every week I see him with a new girl, but he flirts with me in Spanish. Like that make a lot of sense.

It's now lunch and I'm sitting on Darlene's table. I sit down to see Setsuka and Jen telling Hunter and Darlene about their new conspiracy theory.

"Listen, we're telling you guys this is legit! Hey Raquel." Setsuka waves at me as I sat down next to Hunter. Hunter looks tired, I narrow my eyes at him, wonder why he doesn't have his book with him? He's always reading a book.

"Before you ask, they have held my books hostage just to tell me about a conspiracy theory that is BULLSHIT." Hunter points at them in disgust. Darlene yawns and falls asleep.

"Raquel... DO YOU WANT TO HEAR OUR DISCOVERY!" They squeal at the same time jumping up and down. Darlene shot up from her sleep and groans in frustration.

"Madre di gesù aiutami." I pray to myself.

"She ain't going to help you. I've already tried." Hunter said as he slammed his head on the table in self pity.

"FINE! What is your theory?" I reply which causes Darlene and Hunter to groan.

"So basically you know Keanu Reeves?" They asked holding a massive ipad in my face showing me the picture.

"Where did they get the ipad from?" I lean over whispering to Hunter.

"I don't even know." He shifts uncomfortably.

"Answer the question!" They both bark. Jesus, they really need to look into a different hobby, this is becoming worring.

"Yes I do." I nod. "Well we have a theory that he is a. Wait for it... A VAMPIRE!" They shouted at the top of their voices. Making the whole cafeteria look at us with confusion.

"Listen this might sound crazy bu-" Jenna voices before Hunter cut her off.

"This is fucking pazzesco your telling us that he is a vampire just because he looks similar to old people. You know what? Just give me my books back." I places his hand in front of them.