Part 88

The rest of the day was uneventful and quiet

The rest of the day was uneventful and quiet... Which Yoongi did not like at all. Yoongi was in his room, reading some lyrics when someone knocks on his door. "I fucking knew it". Yoongi sighed. "I knew this day was to fucking quiet and now I have to suffer this late at night". Yoongi got out of bed. "I swear to God if it's Hoseok, I'm going to try to kill him". Yoongi opened the door.

 Yoongi opened the door

Yoongi took a deep breath and closed his eyes to scream on the inside. "Yoongi?". Jimin said. "Ye-yes?". Yoongi says. "Can I sleep with you?". Jimin asked and Yoongi looks at him. "I wanna try it since Tae said it's nice to snuggle up to someone when you sleep". Jimin said and Yoongi smiled at him. "How are you so cute?". Yoongi says and Jimin blushed. "I-I'm not cute". Jimin hid his face in his plushie.

Yoongi chuckled and opens the door wider to let Jimin in. "Oh?". Jimin blinks. "You're letting me in?". Jimin says. "Of course I am, I can't say no to you". Yoongi said. Jimin smiles and walks in the room. Yoongi pokes his head out the hall and looks left and right a few times before closing the door. He looks at Jimin who was staring at the lyrics he left on the bed. "What language is that?". Jimin says and Yoongi laughed.

"It's English". Yoongi said. "Becca sent them to me". Yoongi says. "The pretty cat hybrid!". Jimin beamed. "Yes, her". Yoongi said. "She wanted to do a song in English and she asked me for help". Yoongi says. "And you can read this?". Jimin asked. "Yeah". Yoongi replied. "I'm bilingual". Yoongi said. "Bye ling...?". Jimin tilts his head and Yoongi laughed. "It means that I can speak different languages". Yoongi said. "English is one of them".

"Wow". Jimin looks at Yoongi with shining eyes. "Umm...". Yoongi coughed. "Do you mind if I finish it?". Yoongi said. "Nope! Go ahead". Jimin grinned. "Thanks". Yoongi get back in bed and starts reading the lyrics again. Jimin stared at him before climbing in the bed and snuggling up to Yoongi. Yoongi's eyes widened and he looks at Jimin. "It does feel nice". Jimin giggled and hugged Yoongi's waist.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHH!'. Yoongi internally screams. "Do you mind if I sleep like this Yoongi?". Jimin asks. "N-no, go ahead". Yoongi said. 'Now why the hell did you say that?'. Yoongi asked his self. "Thanks!". Jimin put his head on Yoongi's stomach. "Yoongi?". Jimin says. "Yes?". Yoongi said. "What are we now?". Jimin asked. "Boyfriends". Yoongi immediately says. "Boyfriends". Jimin repeats. "Hehe, that's so cute!". Jimin hugged Yoongi's waist.

"We are boyfriends". Jimin hums happily and closes his eyes. "Night boyfriend". Jimin says. "Go-good night". Yoongi said but Jimin was already fast asleep. "Damn it". Yoongi  rubs his head.

"He is killing me".