XLI

───── ❝ chapter forty one ❞ ─────

───── chapter forty one ─────

jungwon

"did you get angry at that person she stabbed or something? and did you want it to happen?" heeseung asked as jay nodded without any more hesitation.

"well ... yeah cuz she was insulting the girl so much that it really really annoyed me." jay answered before letting out a sigh.

"but yeah, i wanted that girl to get her hand stabbed with a pen ... i think that she deserved it too don't you think?" jay added before laughing as the others are just speechless when it comed to his likings to be honest.

"well ... atleast we know that she didn't stab someone with a pen completely on her own." heeseung says which made jay scoff and whine.

"aishhh ... what does that even mean?" jay asked as he looked at hereseung with his eyebrows furrowed.

"you encouraged her to do it, so she did because her conscience couldn't stop her anymore all because of you." heeseung added which made jay roll his eyes.

i knew that jay was crazy but i didn't think that he'd be crazy like this ... who even thinks of stabbing someone with a pen?

a PEN??!!?!??

"hey jay, may i ask why you- i mean um why the both of you wanted to stab the girl in the first place?" i asked as jay starts fixing his hair before letting out a sigh.

"it was because of all the insults towards eunjin which by the way were supposed to be my lines and also because she didn't let me- i mean eunjin finish borrowing her pen even though it was an ordinary black pen." he explained which made the others including me start laughing since he went back to talking about the pen again.

how funny.

"all of that for a pen? dang, you really are wild." heeseung says before he starts laughing really really hard making jay starts growling and letting out steam from his ears before standing up and yelling angrily as he starts stomping his way towards his room instead which made me chuckle.

"hey, have you texted hyejin or yoonji about this?" jake asked me probably after recalling that we talked about informing them about us showing up to see them on saturday instead of sunghoon and sunoo incase they aren't aware of that happening soon.

"hmm? i thought that you've texted yoonji about it??" i asked as he looked at me with a confused look.

"what? why would i text yoonji about it?" he asked before laughing which actually made me frown a little bit.

"didn't you tell me that you easily got her number while you guys ate breakfast together while she was having a hangover? and that it was pretty easy?" i asked as he just went in awe before giving himself a facepalm.

"oh yeahhhhh!! i actually forgot about that so ummm ... i haven't but i will, thanks for reminding me." he says which made me want to question him about something else but just left it at that since i didn't want to bother asking him more questions.

"oh okay, you should ask yoonji for hyejin or the other girls' phone number too so that we'll have all of their numbers ... that wouldn't be weird right?" i asked as he smiles while nodding at me as i let out a hum.

"soooo ummm alright alright, i gotta go and do my laundry now." he says which made my brows furrow out of confusion.

"laundry? at this hour?" i asked after being aware of how late it is right now as he suddenly hits my shoulder lightly.

"hey, don't judge me!! not everyone can or should act the same way as other people." he says as i just went in awe because of his sudden urge to do his laundry late at night but oh well ...

"well, you're right with that but-"

"okay i gotta go now!!" he says cutting me off before running away from me all of the sudden which made me freeze while staring at him runaway from me like that.

"oh wow ... did he just leave me like this?" i asked myself before i couldn't help but laugh.

"yep, he just did." ni-ki says from beside me which to be honest actually startled me.

"hmmm did i just say that out loud?" i asked as he made a 👌🏻 sign which made me nod.

"i think that you should follow him though, he seems very VERY suspicious to me." he says which made me laugh after hearing 'you should follow him' from ni-ki because he actually would do things like those.

no can do.

"i agree that he's suspicious but why would i start following jake just because i find him suspicious at 9pm??" i asked which made him shrug and start laughing.