c h a p t e r - 4

'I'm still so naïve, I know pretty much what I like and dislike but please, don't ask me who I am."

Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals Of Sylvia Plath

***

BLAIR'S POV-

Oh god, where did she go now?

This is already a dangerous club.

The backside of it is a fighting one, and from the rumors I heard, I am sure many of our schoolmates fight here.

ALEX'S POV-

I walked through the sweaty crowd as I made my way to the back of the club.

Tonight, was another fighting schedule day. My two closest friends Noah and Lucas were right behind me.

The twins were busy so only these two decided to come with me.

Suddenly someone bumped into me and I looked down at whoever it was.

"Oh my god, I am sorry" she apologized softly looking up.

My eyes immediately locked with hers. And my god she had beautiful eyes.

"Should I get you away from her?" Noah asked but I ignored him.

She was about to say something else.

But another girl came to get her, I watched as they disappeared into the crowd.

Luca fake coughed teasing me from the back.

I simply rolled my eyes with a blank expression on my face.

We sat in the private room which is given to the businessmen or to the ones who are usually winners in the matches.

Since we had to wait for some more time my eyes went to the huge glass window.

Many people were dancing, some just standing while some were doing nasty stuff.

The glass window was tinted.

So, we could see what was happening outside but nothing was visible from outside.

My eyes roamed around the whole crowd and settled on a particular girl.

Now that I got a good look at her.

I noticed that she was wearing a satin lime dress, which perfectly set around her curves.

Almost all male eyes were captured by her, even the ones which already had their partners.

I could feel anger rushing through the veins, wanting to take out the eyes of the ones staring at her with desire in their eyes.

But something didn't feel right as I saw her behind the girl that took her away before.

There was a group of girls and boys around those two and they were laughing at something.

Looked like they were mocking someone. Those two girls looked at the ground.

My eyes widened when I saw a boy coming forward and snatching the girl who bumped into me before.

I asked Lucas to cancel the match since once I'm on the ring I won't be able to help her.

And the match was about to begin in 10 minutes so I did have time to make some arrangements on my schedule.

Even if I just met her it doesn't settle with me of the thought of anyone hurting her.

I got out of the room where we were sitting. Noah and Lucas joined me shortly after making sure my match is cancelled.

I came closer to them and ignored the questions my friends asked.