9

(Y/n)'s Nicknames!!:

Gojo Satoru : Cutie Pie
Nanami Kento : (N/n)
Fushigiro Megumi : Bunny
Itadori Yuji: Squishy
Kugisaki Nobara : Gumdrop
Zenin Maki: Sunshine
Inumaki Toge : Little Onigiri
Panda: Tiny
Sukuna: Brat...in private he calls you princess.
Utahime: Sweet girl
Zenin Mai: Chick
Todo: Bubs
Kamo Noritoshi: Angel
Momo: Bubba
Miwa: Peach
Mechamura: Twinkle

- NO POV-

(Y/n) was with Megumi at a simple store. She held his hand as they both shopped around. Her eyes sparkled as she saw something she liked. Secretly she tried to take it, but Megumi will always stop her. "(Y/n)." He said. She knew he was serious when he called out her name and not bunny. She placed the item back and continued walking.

(Y/n) spotted the toy section and Megumi notices. "Pick out a toy while I go get the rest of the items. I'll be two aisles down. Okay?" (Y/n) nodded. "Don't talk to any strangers either." He told her. He patted her head and she looked around. Not seeing anything from the bottom shelves, she looks up. She smiles as she spotted a bunny toy that she likes. Though, she was way too short to reach. She wanted to wait for Megumi, but she didn't think he would reach it either. She tried using the help from her curse, but it was too weak to pull.
She turned her head as she heard someone walking. She saw a tall man with a tight black shirt. He also had a weird-looking curse around him. She began to walk towards him, but her curse got in her face and shook its head. She remembered Megumi's words, but she really wanted the toy. Ignoring her curse she walked up to the man. She tugged his pants. "U-Ummm..." she felt nervous. She wasn't great when talking to new people.

Toji looked down at the girl in an odd way. Clearly seeing that she was half cursed half-human. Though, her looks reminded him of someone. "What?" He asks her. (Y/n) flinched a little. "H-Help..." she said. She pointed at the toy she wanted and in hopes that he understands. Toji wanted to leave the girl and go on with his life but....dammit was she too cute for him to resist. Sighing heavily, he walked over to toys. "Which one again?" He asks. "B-Bunny." She replied. He grabbed it and handed it to her.

 He grabbed it and handed it to her

She smiles happily at him. "Thank you!" she hugged his leg. Toji was a bit stunned by her actions, but he patted her head. "Yeah...sure," he responded. She let go and heard Megumi call for her. "My name is (Y/n). I have to go now, bye-bye." she hummed and left. (Y/n) grabbed Megumi's hand and showed him the toy she picked out. She left out the part about Toji helping her. 

- Toji POV -

I watched as she walked away from me. I have no idea why, but there was some sort of connection between us. I was about to leave until my eyes caught something. 

I grabbed it and went on my way

-----

- NO POV -

"Sukuna..." (Y/n) called out for the male. "Yes?" he sighs. "Where's Gojo?" she asks him. "On a mission," he replies. (Y/n) hummed and sat on his lap. Sukuna looked down at her and rested his head on the palm of his hand. "Sukuna...why did my mommy leave me?" she asks. This caught Sukuna off guard. What was he supposed to tell her? That her mother left for her own selfish desires and never really loved her. Sukuna cleared his throat. "Why do you want to know?" he asks her. (Y/n) shrugs in response. "I want to know why. Was it because I'm half cursed?" she asks. "You changed into a curse after she left you, so no." Sukuna bluntly stated. "Is it because she didn't like the way I look?" (Y/n) asks. Sukuna raised a brow at her and had a confused look. "You look completely normal for being half-cursed. There's nothing wrong with the way you look," he told her. (Y/n) tilted her head back to look at him. "Really?" she asks. Sukuna carried her up and turned her around. "Yes, now can we drop the topic? You're with us, aren't you? You like it here, don't you? If the answer is yes to all the questions I've asked, then you don't need to worry about the woman who abandoned you." Sukuna said. Sukuna looked into her (E/c) eyes with his red ones. (Y/n) smiles and wrapped her arms around his neck. Resting her head on his shoulder. "Okay." she hummed. "Thank you, Sukuna," she added. Sukuna wanted to fight the urge to smile but failed. He hugged her back and let out a calm sigh. "You're welcome...princess," he mumbled.