The Ones who shared the House Longest!- 2

"Jungkook, tell me that you did not follow them and worked at your song as a good boy!"Jimin said sighing, "I was doing that only...!! Do you even have some faith in me Jimin-shi!"Jungkook dropped honorifics letting Jimin know that he was mad at him. 

"That's good! You did Great then!"Taehyung cheered happily, "He is not done yet Taehyung!"Jimin side-eyed Taehyung, not affected at all.  "Go on.."He added looking at Jungkook, who bit his lip.

"I seriously was trying to work but Hobi Hyung came in looking for Yoongi hyung..."Jungkook tried to explain himself recollecting the memories of events that happened.

"Yoongi Hyuuuunggg...!" Jhope frowned when he found the door of the studio open, it was so not Yoongi, He was taken aback when he found Jungkook pacing around in the studio.

"Yah! Jungkook-aah! where is Yoongi hyung?"Hope asked as he looked around the studio, "Ah! Hobi hyung He went with Namjoon hyung, to assemble his newly arrived desk."Jungkook replied, "Ah! I wanted to talk about the melody and... well I will just go to Namjoon's studio...AH! Chincha I don't want to talk to them together right now... Yah! Jungkook-aah! If you aren't doing anything..."Jhope looked at Jungkook hopefully, "I will come with you Hyung."Jungkook smiled big quickly turning off his computer. 

"Am sorry to ask you to come along Jungkook-aah! but you know how The duo gets when they are together I don't want to be alone and hear the love birds bickering as their thoughts clash."Jhope laughed at his joke as they walked to Namjoon's studio, but all Jungkook could hear for Jhope calling Namgi love birds and be bitter about it.

"Jhope laughed at his joke as they walked to Namjoon's studio, but all Jungkook could hear for Jhope calling Namgi love birds and be bitter about it

"Waah!! Namjoon-aah! Nice Desk!"Hope complimented as he scanned the desk, to which Namjoon beamed with pure joy. "Yah! Hoba- you better compliment me, I worked hard to assemble it."Yoongi said as he peeked from behind the desk, making Hobi laugh... "Yah- hyung!! You look so cute! Let me take a picture quickly." Hobi said quickly capturing the tiny Yoongi appearing behind the desk and laughed as he adored it. "Um... Joonie... I am kinda stuck here...give me a hand."Yoongi struggled as he was stuck in the corner, making the rap line crack up. "Don't worry Hyung we will save You!"Hobi quickly rushed to the desk with Namjoon, pulling Yoongi out with Namjoon almost swooping Yoongi in his arms. 

"You have been spending a lot of time in Gym."Yoongi said touching his muscles, "All for saving you from such situations hyung!"Namjoon replied making Yoongi cringe and cracking Hobi up at the same time, "Namjoon is feeling good today!"Hobi said looking back at Jungkook who stood looking kind of mad. 

"Yah! Jungkook-aah you fine?"Hobi asked confused, "Ah! I am sorry I will stop playing around and get to the point. Hyung I need help."Hobi said thinking Jungkook was mad as he was wasting time when he accompanied him leaving his work behind. Jungkook couldn't help but stare at Jhope's hand which had a firm hold on Yoongi as he pulled Yoongi with him on the couch.

-X-

"Yah Jungkook-aah! Is it you ranting about how you are feeling Jealous just cause Namjoon and Hobi Hyung are treating Yoongi Hyung? They have lived longest together and have been like this since forever!"Jimin said worried about Jungkook.

"Yah! I have a point okay! let me reach the point, and yeah I need to rant out I am Jealous okay!! I can't help it!"Jungkook tried not to show how much it was hurting as he yelled, "Now where was I..." He continuing ignoring the pain as Jimin hugged him...

-X-

"Yah! Hyung it won't work I am telling you"Namjoon frowned as the trio worked on the song, while Jungkook went through the notes silently not willing to participate in the conversation.

"Namjoon-ah! I think it would... the lyrics do fit.."Yoongi stressed willing to explain his point, while Hope looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes- It wasn't a rare sight- Namgi arguing was the most common and something that happened way too often as usually their thoughts clashed with each other- It surprised the rest of the team how they fought like no tomorrow yet managed to keep their bond strong. 

"Hyung it's about first love- and it has to be written focusing on a living person, It's different..."Namjoon argued, "Well... love is love no matter if you write it thinking about something like music or a person... plus Hoba thinks it's good as well."Yoongi said pulling Hobi close to him holding his hand, to which Hobi looked like he was going to lose it, "Please don't drag me in between."He said trying to step away, "Hobi just loves you more that's why he sides with you! Jungkook-aah! You tell him- "Namjoon said feeling being treated unfairly and willing to get support from Jungkook- who was already not having it, seeing how sope seated dangerously close to each other. 

"Yah! He is just a kid-"Yoongi stopped in between realizing what he was saying, as Jungkook legitly looked mad at the moment, "You have been quiet Jungkook, why don't you go on and tell us your views? Do you have any ideas?"Yoongi quickly went soft passing on his and Namjoon's notes to him.

"Hyung, I think I will write a song this time, It's high time I should contribute as well... I know it's about love and I think I know about it better than anyone on the team, You just wait." Jungkook said before walking out of the studio.

" Jungkook said before walking out of the studio

"Yah! Yoongi hyung you made him mad."He could hear Namjoon whisper- he knew Yoongi felt bad, but more than mad Jungkook was hurt- how could his Hyung think he knew nothing about Love? when he was going through so much? How could he? It was like Jungkook's love was questioned by the person he loved most and it hurt more than knowing he won't get loved back!

-X-

"Jungkook-aah!"Taehyung hugged Jungkook who cried silently with his friends when they heard someone opening the door making Jungkook quickly wipe away his tears. 

"Hobi Hyung?"Jimin asked surprised as Hobi crashed on the bed nearby, "I cannot take it anymore!"Hobi whined drunk, "What's wrong?"Jimin asked walking up to him, "I don't understand, how can they yell at each other for an hour and then go to have drinks and talk non-stop?"Hobi murmured exhausted, "what are you talking about?"Taehyung asked confused.

"Namjoon and Yoongi hyung! they kept on fighting in the studio while we worked together and cause Yoongi hyung got Jungkook mad, and then when we were done Namjoon said he would treat Yoongi hyung for assembling his desk, so we went to have drinks- and oh god! they won't stop talking... and I asked them to come home but they won't move and just kept on drinking."Hobi said before passing out on the bed. 

"Well... how much did they drink?"Jungkook asked worried getting down from his bed, "Hyung! where are they?"Jungkook asked as he shook Hobi- "Usual place."Hobi murmured in his sleep, to which Jungkook dashed out without waiting for any other response. 

"Yah! Taehyung! Go with him, he needs to get Namjoon as well-"Jimin said throwing car keys at Taehyung while he rushed out to catch up with Jungkook, picking his and Jungkook's coat that was left abandoned as the owner ran out without putting it on, in the cold night.