C. 18

CHAPTER EITHTEEN:
(Genshin Impact School AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

Albedo wakes up from a touch, it seems as if someone brushed his hair behind his ear. "Good morning, did I wake you up?" Kaeya asked.

Albedo shook his head a no and smiled closing his eyes again. Kaeya hugged him and began to kiss all over his neck.

"Stop it Kaeya, it tickles," Albedo said as he chuckled.

Kaeya then stand up chuckling as well. "I'm going to make us breakfast, lunch is on you at campus okay?" Kaeya said as he gave Albedo a peck on the lips then walked out their bedroom.

Albedo froze, "This man... " Albedo muttered to himself.

Albedo checked his phone to see messages and sure enough there was one from his Senior, Venti.

—Vennett—

Vennett:
you owe me and Aether lunch at the campus ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨

GaydoAlbedo:
Understood ಥ‿ಥ

Albedo stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath and wore his clothes and went to the kitchen to watch Kaeya.

"Morning," Albedo said smiling at Kaeya. "Hey~, you done taking a bath huh,"  Kaeya said as he kept stiring the contents in the pot.

"We're just having some mushroom soup is that okay? I bought bread last night," Kaeya asked, Albedo nodded.

They went to the dining table to eat, while eating Albedo face palmed and groaned. "Is something wrong with the food?" Kaeya asked, concerned.

"No no, it's just I'm paired with our Vice president in my ABM class is gonna come and he's really something," Albedo said as he groaned more.

"Why? Who is your Vice President?" Kaeya asked.

"He doesn't really like saying his name he just goes by Scaramouche, or others call him Scara," Albedo said. "Oh that feisty underclassmen?" Kaeya asked.

"You know him?" Albedo asked. Kaeya  laughed. "Yeah, all the people in my course knows about him, he's close with one of my batch mates, Ajax," Kaeya said as he teared up bread and ate it.

"That Senior obssesed with Mr. Zhongli?" Albedo asked.

Kaeya nodded. "And one from my course too, people just call her Signora since she acts like one, loved by both men and women," Kaeya said.

Albedo stared at him intesely. "What? I can't be attracted to a woman, I'm gay," Kaeya said as he ate his soup.

Albedo sighed. "Let's just hope he doesn't act all salty towards me, I hope I had Aether as my partner but it's not our decision," Albedo said.

"You'll be fine, you can rant all you want to me later," Kaeya said smiling.

After eating Kaeya then took a bath and they both left their condo to go to their University.