101. I regret breaking up with Anna!

Claire’s relationship with John Peter has always been unenthusiastic, and she always felt that John Peter didn’t do things with his heart.

Claire just wished that their relationship become a little stronger, that’s why she always put effort. After all, she was not a child. She was eighteen years old. She wanted to have a stable relationship.

John Peter was sitting in the room, and his breath hadn’t slowed down yet. The heat almost took off a layer of skin, and his face was burning with pain. And Anna’s reaction was even more frustrating.

At this time, he saw the message from Claire. He became even angrier.

"Go on your own, I won’t go." He took his cell phone in one hand and typed a message.

He was really upset, he was not in the mood to go out and enjoy.

Last time, Claire saw that he was in a bad mood, and she asked him to go out to visit some good places. He thought and remembered that Anna had mentioned Dali once, so he casually mentioned the place and they decided a trip to Dali.

But now, he had changed his mind.

Humans are very cheap creatures.

If after their breakup, Anna had a bad life and wouldn’t appear beside his uncle, he will never look back at her.

But now, the more she ignored him, the more unbearable he felt. It had become a matter of his ego, and he had begun to regret why he broke up with her…

He was also angry with Claire Ashley because she was one of the reasons behind his breakup with Anna.

"Go on your own, I won’t go." Claire Ashley looked at the message on the mobile phone and after a while, she returned to her senses.

She just finished showing off in front of Anna and was slapped by John Peter!

Claire didn’t know what was wrong with him. He was fine before.

Claire Ashley was very anxious, but she didn’t dare to be impatient. She just pretended to be very considerate and asked, "What’s the problem?"

"I am regretting it!" John considered Claire as a good friend, that’s why he told her a lot of things. After all, she was the only person in the world who knew about his relationship with Anna.

"Regret?" Claire didn’t understand.

John Peter said, "I regret breaking up with Anna. I want to be with her again."

John Peter said these words and did not even think about Claire Ashley’s position. After breaking up with Anna, he got close to Claire. But in his eyes, Claire was just like a friend.

And Anna was the only one who could make his heart suffer.

Claire Ashley held her mobile phone tightly and stared at the words with disbelief, he said he wanted to be with Anna again.

How could he say that?

The last time he asked Anna and she insulted him badly.

He still wanted to be with Anna?

John Peter was the kind of person who was unattainable in Claire’s eyes. She did everything carefully for the fear of offending him and always tried to make him unhappy.

She couldn’t even imagine treating him the way Anna treated him. But he still wanted to patch up with Anna?

Claire Ashley was so angry that she raised her cell phone and threw it away!

So, what was the purpose of all her efforts?

She did all this to made John Peter understand how much he loves Anna?

After half an hour she picked up her cell phone and tried to calm down. She typed another message for John Peter, "but now she is with your uncle. She doesn’t like you, right?"

She tried to persuade John Peter to let Anna go. But after this, John Peter didn’t reply to her.

Claire Ashley had waited for a long time. She was only person responsible for Anna and John Peter’s broke up. She did these things with much difficulty.