𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Kyoshi! Terruco!" You shouted their names as well as Tanjiro running along side you

"Are you guys here? Answer me!" Tanjiro yelled. You both found the familiar door and rushed over. Tanjiro came to the door and opened it. "Are you guys okay?!" He asked frantically. Then, a large object flew past you. You dodged your head to one side, then another flew by too. A book flew by and landed on Tanjiro's head. He stumbled back a bit and held his head.

"What was that for?!" He yelled looking back at the two kids holding objects in their hands. They looked at the both of you for a moment and scrunched their faces in a way that seemed to read 'oops'.

"W-We're sorry Tanjiro, Y/N. We just thought that you were the demons."

You reluctantly walked over to the two kids and wore a warm grin.

"It's alright. At least you were protecting yourselves. Come, I think we can go now." You turned around to look at Tanjiro who nodded his head.

"Okay, lets go."

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"Hey umm... Tanjiro?" You asked as you turned your head to look at him.

"Is your head okay?" You asked, reaching a hand out to touch his cheek and move his head over to face you so you could look to see if he had any severe injuries. He felt his body tense up at your touch. It made his heart melt. Your hands were so soft, and so warm. He could feel his cheeks heating up under your hand. How could someone as gorgeous and perfect as you have met someone like him?

"M-M-My h-head is f-fine. W-What about you? You were... p-pretty hurt as well." He said while trying to look away but at the same time look you over too. You felt a blush creep up your cheeks. You cleared your throat before speaking.

"I'm alright."

You looked forward trying to keep from looking at him and found the exit. You sighed with relief and you were sure the others did too. As you opened the doors and looked out, your eyes widened in shock.

"RAAAAAAH! MOVE YOU SPINELESS COWARD! DRAW YOUR SWORD AND FACE ME!"

You looked and saw the blonde haired boy, Zentisu, fallen over and clutching the box that Tanjiro had for dear life. The man had a boar head who and was half naked and kicking Zenitsu. His nose was bleeding and his eye was already bruising.

"Fine then," The boar man said raising his sword. "You leave me no choice but to take you out along with that box!" Zenitsu just laid there, watching as the strange man held his sword up. Was this really it for him? Is he really going to die?

"STOP IT!" The burgundy haired demon slayer shouted as he dashed forward, quicker than the naked eye could register. The kids cowered as you held them close behind you.