20

songs i recommend listening to
while reading!

1. all i need - lloyd (slowed & reverb)
2. waves - yo trane
3. her way - partynextdoor
4. drive by - eric bellinger

ANYWAYS HERE YALL GO
MY LIL CONNAYE WHORES !

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ for an hour straight, you and connie sat and ate your noodles while being on a coryxkenshin marathon. It was cute how every jump scare or cory's scream would make, the two of you would jolt and laugh.

connie would bury his face in your thighs each time he laughed at the jump scares, your hands grasping his shirt every-time his breathy chuckles would tickle your skin.

you blew a bubble of your gum while keeping your focus on your phone screen, brushing and massaging your hand through the small strands of connie's buzzcut, not realizing that connie was recording himself between your thighs.

his jaw clenched as he chewed his gum, later dangling the piece of gum by his teeth, zooming the camera to your face.

"ahem," connie faked clearing his throat and holding back his laugh as you pushed up your glasses, that you felt like wearing, to look at the camera at a loss that you were being recorded.

"boy," your lips formed a straight line while sticking your middle finger up and shoving it near the camera so your face could barely be seen in the frame.

"c'mon mijaaa," connie groaned. you could feel his breath kissing your skin as he did so, sending tingles down your spine, "look, we can't even take good pictures," connie chuckled lowly, handing you his phone so you could look at his camera roll.

it was filled with blurred pictures of either you smacking his phone away or him running after you take pictures of you- either one. the videos weren't perfect either. it would always start off with you being caught off guard then to you squealing while covering the side of your face that you weren't ready yet.

"alright, alright," you handed connie back his phone, taking off your glasses so you could take an actual picture with him for real. you took a few videos and pictures that he claimed looked valid enough for his lock screen, which you found cute.

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ after coming into your bedroom from placing the bowls in the kitchen sink and leaving connie in your room, you walked in and closed your door to find connie roaming around your room before stopping in his steps to pick up the red fitted cap he let you keep a few weeks ago.

"were you snooping?" you side eyed the male, watching him look over his shoulder with a crooked, playful smile on his face. he turned his whole body already, gently patting the cap against the palm of his hand while walking up to you.