Chapter 6

"You did not say that out loud! You are a walking embarrassment girl

"You did not say that out loud! You are a walking embarrassment girl." Kaia says after I finished telling her the events that occurred today. "He clearly wants you too Yas, I think you should climb on that."

"Says Ms. I freeze up when girls try to talk to me. And as hot as he is, I'm not getting mixed up with my trainer. I'll just have to resist this week and then switch at the end." I told her.

"Well do as you please. I'm gonna get going, Macy and I are gonna hang out today." She hops off the stool at the island.

"Tell her I said hi, you guys be safe." I say walking up to hug her.

"Mm you smell good Yas, what are you wearing?" Kaia asks.

"Uh champagne toast and dahlia." I told her.

"Good combination, alright see you later." She says as she walks through the door. I followed behind to lock up.

It's now the afternoon and I have work tomorrow then my session with Giovanni. I need to get as much rest as possible. It's going to be a long day. I went to my couch and decided to watch a few movies until it was time for me to turn in.

The next day I woke up and felt really energized. Maybe because I went to bed at 9. I took my shower and put on my scrubs for work. I pulled my curly hair back in a bun and grabbed my belongings and went out the door.

I made it to my job in no time and started my work day. I was thankful most of the patients came early in the morning. I would have time to rest at the end of my shift.

"Thank you Ms. James, my mom says I can be anything I want to be when I grow up. I told her I want to help people like you do." The little girl smiles at me.

"Well your mom is right Luna. You can become anything you want, and if you do become a nurse or a doctor, I'll definitely come to you anytime I get sick because I know you'll give the best care." I smiled and handed her a lollipop. She smiled showing her missing front tooth.

"Bye nurse James." The little girls says and ran over to her mother.

The rest of my shift was slow. I was mostly sitting around handling patients paperwork for the head doctor. I was just grateful I didn't have to be on my feet all day. It gets quite exhausting at times.

At the end of my shift I hauled my ass home as fast as I could so I can take a nap until it was time for me to get ready for the gym. I made it home around 3:09pm and took a shower before I threw myself in bed.

When I heard my alarm going off I dragged myself out of bed and got up to get dressed. It was now 4:30pm so I had 30 minutes to get there. Thankfully it wasn't far.

I grabbed my high waisted Nike pro leggings and the matching sports bra. I was grateful for my c cups because I wanted to move around without my boobs popping out. I grabbed a small bag and put my things inside and made sure to bring cold water.