59- Do whatever you want

*Warning: this chapter HEAVILY contains strong language and VIOLENCE which might upset you*

"Ugh!"

Mara groaned in pain when one of the eight men kicked her back. The young woman fell on her knee in pain. "This fucker.." a murmur escaped her lips. She quickly stood up from the floor while swaying the dagger to the back. She turned around with a frown.

"Screw you" she spoke furiously and stabbed the man's eye with the dagger. Not even giving a chance for the man to aim the gun at her. Mara stepped back, not wanting to get splashed by the man's blood. Her lips formed into a smile. Feeling satisfied.

Then her eyes went to Oliver who was killing the man. Her satisfied smile dropped at the sight. She could see Oliver's arm which was wounded. She could not run towards him and take him to the hospital. She admitted that she was worried.

But Remy Horper was more important. She had to catch that asshole first. "I will be back in a minute!!" Mara shouted at the three who were fighting with the men. The twin sisters nodded as Oliver did not respond. He just kept punching the man who shot at his arm.

The young woman turned around and ran after Remy Horper who was trying to run away with the contract. "Where the fuck is that asshole?!" Mara spoke under her breath furiously. Remy Horper just ran out of the club with the fake contract.

That's right. Mara gave the fake contract to the man. Why would she give the real contract to that stupid? Lily helped her with the fake contract. Lily was the one who made the fake contract. She was not that stupid to give a real contract. 

"Stop right there, you fucker!"

Mara yelled. She finally found the man who was trying to get into the car. The young woman could not even care the fact that she was already outside in the middle of the night. She only cared to catch Remy Horper. Mara threw the dagger towards Remy Horper.

Because of her loud shout, Remy turned around with a frown. Unfortunately, the dagger which the young woman threw stabbed his right side of the chest. "Ugh!" Remy Horper groaned in agony and pulled out the dagger from his chest.

Throwing it onto the floor while gritting his teeth in frustration. Before Remy Horper could get into the car, Mara's hand grasped his arm first. The young woman twisted Remy's wrist without hesitating. Making the man loosened the grip on the file folder from his other hand.

The file folder fell onto the ground from his hand. "AR!" Remy Horper yowled as he held his wrist which the young woman just twisted when Mara let his hand go. "I told you not to play tricks!" Mara shouted and gripped the man's hair, dragging him back into the club.

Since Remy's chest was wounded, he could not run away from the young woman's grip. "You are the one who played tricks!" Remy Horper yelled back. He was struggling under the young woman's strong grip.

He felt as if his head was going to be ripped apart from his body. Mara's grip was that strong. "Shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot!" the young woman bellowed. She just threw the man's body back into the club. The eight men which Remy brought were dead.

They all were lying in the pool of their blood. Some of their eyes were wide opened while dying. Some of them were dying with daggers in their abdomens. Remy gritted his teeth. Wanting to get up and run if he could.

"Alright, I brought Remy Horper!!" Mara knelt down and seized Remy Horper's hands in hurry. Her hands reached to the handcuffs which was inside her pants pocket. "Stay still, twerp!!" Mara shouted, her patience was no longer inside her.

Oliver and the twin sisters walked near to the young woman and the man. Satisfied smiles were seen on the twin sisters faces while Oliver was brushing away the blood from his neck with his hand. Mara handcuffed the man.