40

Y/n perspective

I was in the office, and guess what, I didn't saw jungkook today..He didn't text me, or call me or something, i suddenly miss his voice and his presence, i kinda feel sad that we're not able to talk to each other anymore, and I'm getting sick of it.

I was kinda bored but at least yoongi and lisa was here to accompany me sometimes whenever it's break time, I'm happy that i can interact with lisa again..And she kept talking a lot about her girlfriend.

I'm here in my desk, still finishing the following files and i'm not yet done with the meetings that i was assigned to attend to..It was quite a hectic day, but it's kinda fun for me, i look at my wrist..Checking my watch, i knew that it's already 5:43pm in the afternoon..I have lots of meeting to attend to, for like 5 more meetings.

And I'm finishing my report for the meetings a while ago, and yes..You can tell that I've been hectic today, really hectic..I closed my eyes and sighed, "Hey—" I suddenly flinched at the sudden deep voice, "Jungk— I  MEAN..YOONGI" I immediately stand up and bowed in 30 degrees.

"You're really busy today, aren't you?" He chuckled, "Yeah! Right" I sighed and gulped my saliva.."Meetings in 10 minutes, be ready okay!" I nod in agreement, "Yes! Mr.Min" I bowed, as soon as i heard the door closed..I sit back down at my chair and go back from finishing my report.

The God's didn't even wanna make me rest, even if i close my eyes or my hands were off the keyboard, how cruel that is.

7:00pm

I stretch my arms and groaned, "Finally! I'm done" I chuckled sarcastically, "I'm fucking done at this sh—" I heard the door knock, "Please, come in" I spoke loudly..The door didn't hesitate to open, "Ye—" The girl suddenly spoked, "Y/n! Mr.Sung-hee assigned you to place your signature over here" Lisa replied with stacked files on her arms.

I yelled in annoyance "LORD, GOD..WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I sarcastically said with tears on my eyes, "Lord, I'M TIRED" Lisa smacked my head, i groaned and look at her "Get your ass up to work! And I'll see my girlfriend for now"

"Yes, please tell jennie that i say hi" Lisa let out a wide grin and smiled, "Of course, secretary..Bye! GOODLUCK!" She wave her farewell, i groaned in annoyance..I grab a pen and start to sign these stacked papers, my eyebags were getting heavier agh! I need to quit this job but..This is the only way i can get money.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

1:32am

Room is silent, but can hear a few car horns and engines from the outside..I tried to overwork today due to the slow loss of money, my money is slowly losing..I was spending my money too much from clothes and especially food and groceries.

I stopped typing, i pressed enter as I'm finally done with all the files I've been finished..I sighed and take a deep breath through my nostrils and to my mouth, the more i blink..The more my eyes are getting heavier, my eyes are really heavy and hurt at the same time because all these hours I've only focus on the computer in front of me.

I stand up and went on the coat rack and wore my thick and warm coat, i double check my bag in case i forgot something.. Everything is ready, I'll be off in this company building for now, i locked the office door..And went inside the elevator.