1. Matteo Maximoff

(Parentless) means talking in Sokovian

In the rough town of Sokovia where everyone was at war and there was no peace, there lived a family of 5 in their old little apartment. The Maximoff's consisted a family of 3 kids and 2 loving parents. Oleg and Iryna Maximoff loved their kids equally, they wanted to keep them safe and out of harms way even though they live in the rough town. The Children that are apart of this small family are the twins Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, with Pietro being the oldest by 12 minutes. And the baby of the family Matteo, he was a surprise to everyone when Iryna found out about him.

The twins both loved him very much, when Matteo was a born Pietro and Wanda would always fight over him like he was a toy. The twins where both 10 when Matteo was born. Iryna would always have to break up the small bickering from the twins, even though she knows they loved him and wanted to spent time with him she didn't want them to fight over him. She would have to watch them like a hawk while the twins played with Matteo, but as Matteo started to get a bit bigger and without a 24 hour watch Iryna didn't have to worry about the twins bickering. Since the twins would both help out with him and they knew that fighting would solve anything.

In the small household you can hear small giggling coming from a 3 year old Matteo. Matteo was trying to hide in the small home, he was playing hide and seek with his older siblings. The young boy had green eyes like his mother and sister, and had slight freckles going across his cheeks with his brown short curly hair. Matteo found the perfect hiding spot which was always under the bed, he loved to play games with his siblings even though there was a big age gap he didn't care about it, since he knew his siblings would always have time for him to play small games.

"Ready or not! Here we come!!" A 13 year old Pietro blurted out as he and Wanda both turned around from the wall to find their little brother. Wanda and Pietro always knew where the small child was hiding, so they always looking around the small apartment for a little bit before finding him. "Huh! I wonder where Guppy went!" Wanda stated as she walked around. "Yeah! Where could have my baby brother gone?!" Pietro blurted out as he walked passed the bed to the small bathroom that was in the back of the apartment. Matteo giggled while he watched both of his siblings pass him about 3 times.

Matteo was dragged by his feet from underneath the bed, he did a little scream then he looked up and saw his brother and sister looking down at him with big smiles. "(Aw! You found me!!)" he said with a giggle. "Hey! Remember we speak English at home to practice." Pietro stated as he then picked up the small boy and place him on the bed. "S-sss-sowwy!!" He said blurted out, it sounded like he was still trying to learn his English. "Pietro he's only three give him some slack." Wanda said as she put a hand on her hip. Pietro did a little sigh then smirked "I know that l-l-look! No!!" The you boy blurted out as he then tried to get off the bed as fast as he can. Pietro grabbed him and started to tickle him, Matteo did a slight squeal as he then started to laugh. "N-NO (STOP! I SURWENDER!)" Matteo said in between his laughs.

Wanda let Pietro tickle Matteo for about another minute before she went over to push him off of Matteo. "Ok ok now you don't want him to have an accident! Because if he did you would be cleaning it up Pietro." Wanda stated as she then went over and picked up Matteo. Matteo smiled as he catches his breath "t-thank you sissy! You saved me!" He smiled brightly. Wanda smiled at her brother before putting him down "yes yes now go play with your toys" Wanda said as she walked over to Pietro. Matteo smiled and nodded and ran over to the little box in the corner of the apartment, he pulled out an old wooden car set and started to play.

Since Matteo was only 3 he didn't understand the situation of homework that the twins got, he was in Day Care and he would only play with toys, arts and crafts, write, then play again. So whenever the trio would come back home from school the twins would go straight to their homework, while Matteo would just either watch sitcoms or play with the old toys.