nayeon; hickey prank

=====✰𖧷★=====

Y/n's Pov

I was bored in the house and suddenly i think of a fun prank to my girlfriend, Nayeon.

I quickly went to our shared room and look for her make-up's. There's alot of it, i don't know what product i will use to make an fake hickey. Yeah a hickey. I search to youtube and they use eye shadows and concealer? I saw them and started to put it on my neck.

I was still applying the product on my neck.

'This need to be perfect.' I thought.

I keep watching the video from youtube and one last apply and finally... done!

I look myself in the mirror and saw the thing on my neck making me laugh. I put my hair infront to cover it first as i went to the living room again waiting for her to go home.

This is exciting!

God please after this i wish i still have a girlfriend.

No one's POV

The door creaked open and Nayeon went in, she kicked off her shoes and put it on the shoe rack. Nayeon was finding her girlfriend and she spotted her at the living room watching causing her to smiled widely and approach her excitedly.

"Baby, i'm home!" Nayeon shouted and Y/n run to hug her.

Nayeon feel satisfied and relax when she hug her and her tiredness earlier went away suddenly just like that.

"Ahhh i miss you, Y/n-ah." Nayeon said and kiss her.

"I miss you too, bunny." Y/n said and they went to sit at the couch.

"How's your day, baby?" Nayeon asked her girlfriend.

"It was fine but boring. I was just here in the house all day." Y/n said and Nayeon nod her head.

She was feeling bad because she can't spend time to her girlfriend because she had some work to do.

"I'm sorry i couldn't join you here at the house and bring you out for awhile." Nayeon said to her and Y/n hug her.

Y/n understand that she had to work and Y/n never complain to Nayeon being busy on her work but Y/n always get bored when Nayeon is not with her.

"It's fine, i understand it, but i was too bored when you are not in the house." Y/n said and kiss Nayeon.

"You, how was your day? What happen to the girls?" Y/n asked and she push back her hair purposely so the hickey will come out and easy for Nayeon to see.

"It's good, we are just so busy preparing for the comeback and the girls-" Nayeon stop midway on her sentence when her eyes suddenly went on Y/n's neck.

"Y/n, what's that on your neck?" Nayeon ask to see the fake hickey on Y/n's neck.

'It's working!' Y/n thought.

"W-What is i-it? What a-are you talking a-about?" Y/n pretend to be nervous and covered her neck.

"Don't you dare cover it, Y/n." Nayeon seriously said and remove Y/n's hand on her neck and take a good look on it seeing a purple color in her neck.

Nayeon huff in anger looking at Y/n unbelivably.

"Y/N WHAT THE HECK! WHY DO YOU HAVE HICKEY?!" Nayeon shouted making Y/n flinch.

"I-It's not a h-hickey, i...i a-accidentally scratch-" Y/n flinched again when Nayeon bursted out.

"SCRATCH? YOU SCRATCH IT? THAT'S A FUCKING BULLSHIT Y/N! I'M NOT STUPID, IT'S A HICKEY!" Nayeon cried.

Y/n got shock and was about to hug Nayeon but she slap her hand away.

'I think i'm too much.' Y/n thought worriedly.

She felt bad at Nayeon and she don't want her to see crying. Y/n knows that she was stressed and tired to her work when she gets back home earlier making her guilty for doing this kind of prank to her still.

"Nayeon i-" Y/n tried to explain.

"Who are you cheating with me Y/n? Tell me! Are you tired of me already so you went to find another?" Nayeon asked and cried harder.

"No Nayeon, i love you and i will never cheat on you." Y/n said and hold Nayeon hand.

"This was just a prank, i'm sorry Nayeon." Y/n said. Nayeon look at her.

"W-What? This is a prank?" Nayeon asked. Y/n nod and look down.

"Yes i'm sorry, Nayeon. I think i went too far." Nayeon eyes soften and she hug Y/n.

"It's okay, Y/n. Next time don't do it again, i thought you are tired of me already and find another." Nayeon said and Y/n look up at her.

"I would never get tired of you Nayeon-ah, i really love you i can't do that to you." Y/n said. Nayeon kiss her and Y/n kissed back. After a minute they pulled away.

"I'm sorry." Y/n apologise again.

"It's okay. Why did you suddenly prank me huh? you never do that." Nayeon asked Y/n.

"Well.... i was bored earlier and i don't know what to do and i suddenly think of pranking you and tadaa! this happen." Y/n explain with an action making Nayeon giggled at her cuteness.

"Well then you successfully prank me, i thought you really cheated on me." Nayeon said and they laugh together.

"Is that only a make-up?" Nayeon asked, pertaining to the fake hickey on Y/n's neck.

"Yup, it's just make-up. Your make-up exactly." Y/n said and Nayeon widen her eyes.

"My make-up?!" Y/n jumped a little. Nayeon realize it and quickly shut up.

"A-Are you mad?" Y/n asked nervously as Nayeon repeatedly shook her head.

"No! i'm not mad. I'm just surprise, the make-up look so real." Nayeon said and touch Y/n neck.

"Well, it's real." Y/n joked.

"What?!" Nayeon said.

"Just kidding. It was fake, try to erase it." Y/n said and laugh.

Nayeon touch Y/n's neck and erase the make up and she thought. It was indeed fake. She sigh.

"What, you really thought it's real?" Y/n ask then Nayeon nod.

"Yeah." Y/n laugh.

"Well it's only fake, Nayeon. You only can put hickey on me." Y/n said and smirked. Nayeon blushed and smack Y/n's shoulder.

"Wait for my revenge, Y/n."

=====✰𖧷★=====