So much for civil

I had a photo shoot that I was directing for the new additions to my clothing because I had expanded from just sportswear and I was finally introducing a range of swimwear which I was super excited for.
I had one of my friends modelling and Harry, Digby and Sam came along to watch, I guess.

"Do you know what? Well done for this whole thing." Sam smiled when I took a break. "I mean, designing these bikinis and sarongs and putting them on these marvellous ladies is brilliant."

"I mean, I'm pretty sure when we were sat down, all you were doing was checking out the girls." Harry called him out.

"I was checking out the sarongs and the bikinis that you're girlfriend did an amazing job of designing. Harry, are they fit?"

"I mean, I wasn't paying attention to what the girls were..."

"Too right, damn straight." Sam nodded.

"Good boy." I smiled.

"In all seriousness, I'm proud of you Belles."

"Thank you, Sammy." I hugged my best friend. "One of my models is actually a good friend of mine."

"Oh, really?" Sam looked over at them to see if he recognised any of them.

"Yeah. I went to school with her, her name's Jemima." I told them. "The one in the black and green."

"You were checking her out as well weren't you?" Digby smirked at Sam.

"More the girl in the red, actually." Sam admitted. "The girl in the red was more my type, but..."

"I think you were checking them all out." Harry jested.

"I was, yeah." Sam confessed. "I mean, come on, I'm single."

"I'm gonna get back to my shoot now."

"Get back to work." Harry kissed me. "See you later."

I walked back over to the girls and we talked through the next part of the shoot.
I walked Jemima over to the rack of bikinis. "I want to try you in a different bikini now."

"Okay. I love the white. It's cute."

"Yeah, I'm thinking the white for now." I pulled it off the rail and put it on the vanity next to us.

"And I feel like you've gotta be like tanned for white."

"Yeah." I agreed.

"I was like, thank god a boob didn't pop out."

"Oh my god! It was fine. That would never happen."

"We haven't seen each other in so long properly. How are things with Harry?"

"Really good. Yeah. How's it going with Sam Prince?" I asked as I remembered they had started dating after Sam and I sorted out shit out.

"Good now. We've had, like, some ups and downs." She filled me in. "He made a couple of mistakes on a night out. You know, he kind of kissed a couple people that I knew and I was like..." she pulled a bit of a face. "But whatever, it's in the past now. He's basically asked me to, like, you know, one on one, me and him. I was like, ok."

"So you're exclusive?"

"So kind of exclude now. Yeah. He's cute. Obviously you sorted things out with him so that's not an issue any more, is it?"

"No, we'll never be how we were but we're good, yeah."

"We'll do, like, a double date or something with and Harry and him." She suggested.

"Yeah, I think they're civil now so it should be good. Could be quite fun." I nodded.

Princey actually asked Jemima to go on a night out with him, Miles and James. Obviously she wasn't gonna go by herself so she asked me.
I didn't really bother dressing up for it because I really didn't need to.