thgie

lianne looked at the assortment of food on the coffee table, wondering if it would be enough for all of them to be able to eat.

"i think one more bag of popcorn should do." mark said while cautiously hugging lianne from behind, slightly startling her but she allowed him.

"we can always make more later." she said as she prepared one last bag, really hoping it would be enough.

there was suddenly a knock at the door and mark went to open it while lianne finished making the final bag. yukhei was taking a shower while all this was happening.

when mark opened the door, there stood haewon and jeno, both awkwardly standing with each other as if they were too shy to say anything. mark laughed at their expressions and let them inside, the pair going straight to the couch and sitting next to each other.

as time went on, the entirety of the group all finally arrived and before the movie could even start, there was already so much bickering with everyone.

"lucas get your long ass legs out of the way."

"you think my legs are detachable or something? shut up you're in my house bitch."

"chenle you're too close to my legs."

"then tell these idiots to scoot up so i can have space to sit."

"jeno and haewon, scoot closer together you're literally taking up all the space on the couch."

"you just WANT me to die don't you?"

"yes now scoot closer."

"hendery if you don't shut the fuck up im going to smack you."

"can we just start the movie already?!" lianne exclaimed, clearly exhausted already from all the arguing. once they all took her stressed expression into account, they all shut up. they knew she was having a pretty stressful time especially having to worry about the mess that was bound to happen as well as news that hyejin could possibly be back in their lives after a year of no contact.

mark grabbed the remote for his girlfriend and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, rubbing soothing motions to help calm her down.

lianne hadn't told anyone but she was really not feeling like herself. the only person aware of how she felt was mark and lucas. she didn't want to worry anyone and thought everything would get better if her friends had come along. it worked somewhat until everyone started arguing and made her stressed but it's always expected with their group and she really couldn't blame them. they didn't know anything and just wanted some quality time.

lianne pressed the play button as a way to catch everyone's attention. they had chosen a marvel movie as it was something that they all enjoyed. plus, if they had chosen a horror movie, then they would more than likely get a noise complaint or possibly be suspected of murder.

"black widow is fine as fuck." xiaojun pointed out as he shoved popcorn in his mouth.

"captain america has a fat ass." haechan said in return and jaemin high-fived him in agreement.

"keep your thirsty ass comments to yourself." renjun seethed and haechan simply stuck his tongue out at him to tease him.

renjun, having a short temper, prepared to lunge at haechan until mark stopped him.

"you have a bucket of popcorn on your lap and are going to cause a scene. let's calm down a bit." mark whispered and renjun simply glared at haechan who had a victorious smile on his face.

"you're lucky i like you." renjun told mark as he slumped back down into the couch and mark suppressed a laugh at his adorable yet fiesty friend before laying his head on lianne's shoulder.

"you okay?" lianne asked mark and he nodded.

"i should be asking you that." mark said as his arm encircled her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"i would say im fine. just terrified of ultron." lianne said and mark laughed a bit before kissing her cheek and going back to watching the movie.

"holy shit i swear i would have a heart attack if ever saw that son of a bitch in real life." minhee said as soon as ultron came on the screen.

"he's so scary and for what reason." chenle said in agreement and everyone else agreed.

"lianne do you have any more sodas?" haewon asked lianne and she nodded in response and pointed to the fridge.

haewon got up, walking with careful motions to not step on anyone on the ground and made her way to the fridge. once she had opened it, all she was met with were lianne's and yukhei's groceries but no more sodas.

haewon walked back into the living room with her hands on her hips and an expression as if she was thinking about something.

"soooo we're out of sodas which means convenience store run! who wants to come?" haewon asked and everyone pointed to jeno who was only wide-eyed.

"we all know you like her except you and her. just go get closer to her." jaemin whispered to his best friend and the blush on his cheek wasn't hard to miss.

"i dont like her but i'll go." jeno replied and jaemin shook his head.

"you're oblivious." jaemin muttered and sent the boy off with haewon who was acting pretty nonchalant over it all surprisingly.

"are you guys gonna want anything?"

"chips."

"gummy bears."

"bring me some strawberry milk."

"ew fuck strawberry milk. mix of the two worst things."

"no one cares about your hatred for strawberries and milk jaemin!"

"you know what, just text me." jeno said as he really couldn't absorb all their needs in his head nor could he memorize any of it.

"we'll be back soon." haewon said and waved everyone off before heading to jeno's car.

jeno took jaemins words into consideration and shook his head to get the thought out of his head but it led to no avail.

"everything good?" haewon asked jeno as he put his seatbelt on.

we all know you like her.

"i'm good."