[5. Rumor]

.Spencer.
I walk into the office a little early since JJ said she needed to talk to me, I could refuse because I had a feeling she knew something. I walk in with a coffee in my hand and look over to her desk. She's sitting there with her hand supporting her head. I internally groan. I wasn't ready for this, nor did I want to hear her bitching. She couldn't stand when I would stop talking to her or distance myself.

"Spencer." She shot up.

"Hey, what'd you need to talk about?"

"What's going on between us?" She asks.

"Nothing?"

"Cmon Spence." She laughs under her breath.

I hear the doors open and I see a tall women with short black hair hitting her shoulders, dressed in all black with black doc martens like usual. I scan her up and down, she looks over to the side and smile as Derek whistles at her. Her smile, her fucking smile. Her everything. Everything about her was so mysterious. She looks back over in my direction and stops in her tracks when she sees me and JJ standing together.

"Spence!"

"What?"

"She's a stranger! Me and you have history, or don't you remember?"

I just stare at her blankly.

"She has nothing for you Spencer!" She screams.

"Yeah, and neither do you JJ. We shouldn't have started the things we did. It was a mistake, go back to your family." I whisper yell at her.

Her jaw drops and I just turn away and make my way over to the rest of the team.

"There's our pretty boy." Derek laughs.

"Yeah late night." I laugh.

Aphrodite tenses up and looks over at me then back at Derek, who was now smiling ear to ear.

"Really, because Aphrodite said she had a long one too, and you left shortly after her."

"What-"

"No no I would never, come on do we actually think he gets any." Aphrodite laughs.

My jaw clenches as I look at Aphrodite, yea don't get any my ass. Wasn't what she was screaming in that stall.

Everyone laughs and I just laugh with them.

"Miss me guys!" Rossi calls out.

I look over at Rossi who's smiling as he walks in, fashionably late as always. Aphrodite just smiles and keeps her distances since they weren't very close and he didn't go with us on the last case.

"Hotch will be in a few minutes, Jack didn't want to put his shoes on this morning, but got a case in Vegas!" He cheers.

"Oh my god I've always wanted to go there, shame we only go there to solve a case." Aphrodite pouts.

"We'll surprise, I've booked us all a week vacation starting the day after we solve the case! I've got the hotels ready and everything, all I've got to do is call the place when we finish the case." Rossi smiles.

Of course, sometimes I forget Rossi's rich.

"We've got a big case, I assume you've already heard the good news so let's get started." Hotch says as he rushes past us.

I follow behind Derek who's laughing with Emily. We all sit around the table. Aphrodite sits beside Rossi, then Derek, Emily, JJ, Hotch, and me.

Penelope soon rushes in and immediately starts pressing buttons.