Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV flashback

I told Nightingale and Serenity to wait in my room and before I left Loki asked me "so why did you volunteer so quickly?" . Everyone else had the same question on there minds and I said "it's something my teacher told me" Riveria asked " what do you mean? " I explained "my teacher has the ability to have visions of the future and I believe this is the one he told me" Finn then asked " what did he tell you? " I answered "when I am at my lowest once again and when I met the trickster seven servants will appear to help me to fight seven more plus there allies, among those a red dragon will be summoned and the one knight will return when the sword is released" Gareth then said " sounds pretty fage" I nodded and said "pretty much all of his visions are like that" Loki nodded and said "so you think it's happening" I nodded and Loki said " ok, make Shure they stay out of trouble " I nodded and headed to my room.
End of flashback

I woke up and like always I woke up to one of the people that makes me to go sleep and it's Tione's turn and like always she's naked while using me like a body pillow. I got out luckly and I did my morning routine put on my armor and head to get breakfast, after that I ran into His and Lefiya and I know what Ais is doing so I joined them. I used the sword Tsubaki gave me and I killed a monster and Ais did the same, Lefiya then said "that was a brilliant slash Ms. Ais, and that was an excellent stab Sir (Y/N)" she handed us towels, Ais and I refused and Lefiya said "it's probably not enough to break a sweat huh" Ais replied "no, but thank you, I'm not used to this blade, feels like it would break if I go to hard" I nodded and said "I know the feeling, it's always hard to get used to a new sword once you stick to just one" Lefiya then added" ya it's a little sad compared to your unbreakable blade Desperate but since it's only a loaner breaking it will just cost you more money in the long run" I nodded and Ais said "I'm sorry for draging you here as my support" Lefiya smiled and said "oh no it's no trouble at all Ms. Ais, I'm happy you brought me along with you" we went there into the dungeon and Lefiya asked "Sir (Y/N) why don't you use your other sword?" I replied " because I normally use it for stronger monsters" And looked at me and said "is that really the reason" I nodded and Lefiya asked me a question "was it inspired by your master?" I froze for a bit because I didn't expect it and I replied "yes". Ais dragged Lefiya a head of me and I heard them talking about a move Riveria uses I didn't pay attention I was just thinking, I stopped when Are stabbed a monster in the head, Ais then asked Lefiya "are you hurt?" Lefiya replied " ya I'm fine thank you" I helped her up and we started head back and on the way we spotted the Ganesha familia bringing monsters for monster filia Lefiya invited Ais to join her and Ais agreed.
When we got back it was the middle of the night and knowing from last experiences we sneaked into the manner, Lefiya then said "it Shure got dark quickly didn't it" me and Ais shushed her but to no avail Riveria cout us and Loki came and ruined Lefiya's day tomorrow. I tried to sneak away but it didn't work at all Riveria then said to me "(Y/N), you are going to get a lector if you like it or not" the reason why she frazed it like that is because she knew what I was going to say before I said it she's a scary mother. It was Riveria's night on her dutie and I was tied up and I know your wondering why, because in Riveria's words normal punishments don't work on me to which they don't. I was asleep and I had a dream well more of an memory of when I was being trained by Sir Mordred.
Flashback:
I have just finished sword practice with master and I heard her say "well looks like your improving brat" I nodded and said "thank you master" I was resting. Sir Mordred sat next to me and said "it's hard to believe it's only bing a year since you started training and you know everything I showed you" I bowed my head and said "all because of your Training master" she smiled and ruffled my hair and said "I appreciate the compliment brat but you have some natural Talent" I nodded and said "thank you master" master then asked " so tell me, what's your pride? " I arched my brow and asked "pride?" She pointed her finger infront of my face and said "a knight must have pride either it's on the battlefield or for your family a knight must show pride in everything they do, pride for your Country, pride for your fellow knights, pride for our king, and most importantly price for yourself and I asked you again what's your pride?" I thought about it for a few minutes and I replied "I don't know master" I bowed my head in shame because I didn't answered her question. She patted my back hard enough to have me fall over and I looked at at her and she said with a toothy grin "then once you find it I want you to tell me it, and this is an order from your master understood?" I nodded and said " I will master" I heard her laugh and I coudnt help but smile.
End of flashback:
I woke up and I noticed my head on Riveria's lap like a pillow while she pets my hair but I'm still tied up then Riveria asked "how was your sleep?" I replied " I had a memory of when my master was training me". She then asked "how was it?" I didn't answer her like always and she nodded at that, after a few minutes I asked her "Riveria, what's your pride?" She arched her brow and asked "why do you ask?" I replied " my master asked me what my pride was for, but I never found it" she nodded and thought about it and she said "I say it's for my familia" . I asked " why? " she replied "a familia is like a family and everyone looks for me for advice like a mother, that's where my pride is into protecting my family" I nodded at that and I asked " one more question, can you untie me? " Riveria replied " a few more minutes " I nodded and I just wanted for it to end. I was freed from my punishment and I made it just in time for breakfast, I noticed Ais, Lefiya, Tiona, and Tione at a table with Serenity and Nightingale I went there and I heard Tione complain "are you kidding me! , your going to monster fillia with Loki!, Why would you do that?" Ais replied " I'm being punished " Left a seemed downed about it. I sat next to Nightingale and asked "was everyone going?" Nightingale replied "yes, master, are you going?" I nodded and said "ya it looked like fun" Lefiya seemed happy by that and Tione said "alright (Y/N) is joining the party" I nodded and she continued "guess with (Y/N) we can still cause Trouble" I nodded and continued eating my breakfast. Tione then said "and if we see you we all can take a little walk around the food stalls" Ais just humed and she turned to Lefiya and said "Lefiya" Lefiya hummed because her mouth was full and Ask continued "I'll be wearing that outfit" Lefiya was happy by that and it really made her day.