Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Name- June
Gender- Female
Ability- Ability Space
She is able to create a space as large as she wants and anything within the space she can control. Her ability let's her imagine anything and it will appear within her space. However, in order to control or create something, she must keep a very vivid and detailed imagination so her ability works properly.
Ability level- 7.5-7.8 (God tier)

"So John," the blue haired doctor said. "Back again with the broken arm?"

John looked at the floor with a cast on his arm.

"How many times do I have to tell you to watch yourself?," he growled. "Do you really have to die before you understand?"

"CALM DOWN DOC! I ALREADY SAID IM SORRY!," John shouted desperately.

The doctor here is scary....even I got shivers down my spine.

Doc handed John a green liquid saying it would heal him in three hours. He then proceeded to scold John again.

"Luckily June was there and it was only Stone-boy today..," Doc sighed. "If you piss off the high-tier students, I wouldn't be able to save you."

"I already know Doc," John interrupted him. He got off the bed and walked toward the exit. "Don't worry I'll be more careful and June is in all of my classes."

I looked at him with confusion. "I do?"

"Yep. I looked at your schedule. Weird coincidence isn't it?," John laughed as he reached for the doorknob.

Just as he was about to leave...

"Where do think you're going?"

Doc put a hand on John's shoulder.

"Nice try but you know the drill," Doc glared at John. "You're not going anywhere until you've healed. I will notify your teachers that you won't be attending classes for the remainder of the day."

John dejectedly went back to the bed. I sat next to him.

"You're not going?," he asked.

"Not a great first impression on the teachers, but I thought I'll keep you company for three hours," I chuckled.

"Great! I'll text a friend to come over as well," John grabbed his phone.

"Alright."

A few minutes later, someone came through the door. It was a girl with purple and neon green hair.

"John."

"Hey Sera!," John waved.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Who's this?," Sera asked.

"Oh this is June. The new student and friend I made today," John introduced me.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled.

"Same to you. I'm Seraphina," Sera said.

John and Sera then started competing with each other on a game called "Slappy Pig." They we're bickering when suddenly loud rumbles stopped them from above.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!," Doc started stomping to the exit, but not before glaring at John to stay until he's back.

"Hey guys...," John started.

"Yes?," I looked at him while Sera just stared at him waiting.

"Let's get out of here," he smiled.

"Sure," Sera and I said.

As we walked out of school, the gray kid came over again. He was about to hit John until he saw me.

Looks like he still remembers the "promise" we made.

"So where do you want to go?," Sera asked.

"How about a drink?," John asked.

"Sure but it's on you," Sera smirked.

I smiled while following them.

A/N- Haha three update in a day! Please criticize me if there are any problems. I'm kind of new to writing :P