Chapter 11 : Bloody attempt

A pair of strong arms strangled him from behind. Taehyun's phone fell to the ground as he struggles, smacking there person's hands away. Tears prickling in his eyes.

"You're one stubborn brat aren't you?"

The deep voice said. It was a male. Taehyun could feel his hair rising up at how close the other person is to nohim. The latter's breath were fanning against his nape and various of questions playing in his head.

What if he die? Is this the end for him?

Lord, have mercy on me please, I still have a lot of things to do.

His heart beating rapidly against his ribs.

"Let me go!!"

Taehyun said full of determination. But the grip around his neck tightens more and eventually blocks the oxygen for him to breath. He smacks the person's hands harder as his face is turning blue. The other male chuckles.

"Letㅡmeㅡ"

"Where's your other friend?"

Taehyun is panting and gasping for air struggling under the latter's tough grip.

"I said, where is your other.."

He once again, tighten his grip on the poor male's neck. Taehyun had eventually being lifted from the ground. Two of his school uniform buttons ripped off exposing his neck.

"....friend?"

He questioned.

"Leㅡmeㅡgo"

Taehyun pleaded as crystal clear flowing from his glistening eyes. The person shrugs and let go of Taehyun as the poor boy fall on the floor with a loud thud. He gasped for air while trying to steady his breathing. Taehyun lay flat on his back while coughing for oxygen. He feels dizzy from the lack of oxygen he got.

"Poor little thing, lack of oxygen could make you die in an instant huh"

The same male wheezed.

"What do you want?"

Taehyun asked, standing up while his eyes are throwing daggers to the same male in front of him. And that is when he saw the other person's eyes were shinny crimson colored as the latter has a very unusual sharp fangs. Taehyun gulped. He stands up back on his feet grabbing a fork pointing it to the strange creature in front of him.

"Who.. who the fuck are you?! Who sent you here!!"

The same male raised his eyebrows in question as he smirks staring at the terrified silver hair male in front of him. He loves how Taehyun's pupils quiver looking at him in fear. Moreover, he could hear the latter's heart beat from distance. He's a vampire that's why. A royal one.

"I'm actually looking for a friend of yours, but he isn't here"

He pouts scanning his nails, pretending not to be interested in Taehyun's exposed neck.

"Again with that 'friend of yours' can't you just say his fucking name?! AND WHAT KIND OF CREATURE ARE YOU?!"

Taehyun had enough with his riddles. He just got strangled by a stranger and he doesn't know if he's a human or non-human being, judging from his crimson eyes and fangs ealier, Taehyun assumed that the latter in front of him isn't a human. He does look like one, but he isn't.

"Me?"

He asked, pouting, pointing to himself. He chuckles as his eyes turn to cresent shapes. Once again, Taehyun got goosebumps from the latter's long fangs.

"Someone who can kill you right the here.."

He approaches the trembling silver hair male in front of him. Taehyun walks backward.